At Bank of America, we are guided by a common purpose to help make financial lives better through the power of every connection. Responsible Growth is how we run our company and how we deliver for our clients, teammates, communities and shareholders every day.
One of the keys to driving Responsible Growth is being a great place to work for our teammates around the world. We’re devoted to being a diverse and inclusive workplace for everyone. We hire individuals with a broad range of backgrounds and experiences and invest heavily in our teammates and their families by offering competitive benefits to support their physical, emotional, and financial well-being.
Bank of America believes both in the importance of working together and offering flexibility to our employees. We use a multi-faceted approach for flexibility, depending on the various roles in our organization.
Working at Bank of America will give you a great career with opportunities to learn, grow and make an impact, along with the power to make a difference. Join us!
This role is responsible for expanding client relationships by identifying opportunities to deepen existing relationships. The Private Client Manager II proactively and independently advises on the client’s financial needs and speaks to the full array of the Private Bank's capabilities. The Private Client Manager II establishes and deepens relationships with internal and external partners and Centers of Influence (COIs) to identify prospects. The Private Client Manager II executes the client management process and partners across the enterprise to provide a branded client experience. This position is subject to SAFE Act registration requirements. Pursuant to the SAFE Act requirements, all employees engaged in residential loan mortgage originations must register with the federal registry system and remain in good standing. Since your position requires SAFE Act registration, you will be required to register and to submit to the required SAFE Act background check and registration process. Failure to obtain and/or maintain SAFE Act registration may result in disciplinary action up to and including termination.
• Drives inflows of new business across all product lines (Credit, AUM, Deposit) into existing book of business
• Leads complex credit opportunities, i.e. structured credit deals
• Grows book balances and YOY revenue
• Partners with and mentors the Private Client Manager I on more complex products and client relationships
• Acts as COO for the client team, coordinating relationship management activities and managing successful delivery of BCE to support strong client satisfaction
• Encourages use and adoption of digital capabilities to enhance the client and client team experience
• Builds relationships with internal and external partners and centers of influence
• Excellent ability to work in team environment
• Strong interpersonal and influence / partnership skills
• Significant knowledge of banking and credit: general understanding of investments, trust and wealth transfer
• 7+ years of successful experience in managing relationships with high net worth clients (or equivalent)
• Series 7, 63 and 65 (or Series 7 and 66) required; unlicensed candidates may be considered if willing to obtain licenses within a standard time frame of 90 days per exam after the first working day in this position
• MBA or Post-Graduate Degree preferred
• CFP, CPA, CFA, CTFA, CFM or JD a significant plus
Skills Used in this Role:
• Customer focus
• Relationship Building
• Building Rapport
• Credit Analysis
• Advisory Sales
• Problem Solving
• Investment Products & Solutions
• Client Team Management
• Transitioning client conversations
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
Learn more about this role