At Bank of America, we are guided by a common purpose to help make financial lives better through the power of every connection. Responsible Growth is how we run our company and how we deliver for our clients, teammates, communities and shareholders every day.
One of the keys to driving Responsible Growth is being a great place to work for our teammates around the world. We’re devoted to being a diverse and inclusive workplace for everyone. We hire individuals with a broad range of backgrounds and experiences and invest heavily in our teammates and their families by offering competitive benefits to support their physical, emotional, and financial well-being.
Bank of America believes both in the importance of working together and offering flexibility to our employees. We use a multi-faceted approach for flexibility, depending on the various roles in our organization.
Working at Bank of America will give you a great career with opportunities to learn, grow and make an impact, along with the power to make a difference. Join us!
The Client Reporting Analyst on the Prepaid Card Data Analytics and Reporting team provides reporting that is insightful, reliable, easy-to-use, scalable and sustainable. The team is responsible for managing reports for the Pre-Paid Card product and claims.
This position manages existing SQL Server/MicroStrategy reporting solutions, assists with the development new reporting capabilities, as well as modernize legacy reporting using SQL Server/MicroStrategy technology. To perform this work, the Analyst will be required to understand customer, associate, product, and transaction data to create ETL, architect an efficient data environment, and develop actionable reports. As such, the Analyst must have strong communication skills and an ability to “translate” business and analytics requirements into technical specifications.
Furthermore, the successful candidate will be expected to:
• Interface with business stakeholders and translate business requirements into technical specifications.
• Develop and maintain innovative reports, dashboards, and scorecards using MicroStrategy latest technology.
• Analyze disparate database sources, including relational structures, dimensional data models and cubes.
• Develop and maintain database objects and ETL to support data preparation for BI reports, dashboards, scorecards, and Self-Serve analytic capabilities.
• Work collaboratively in a cross-functional team.
• 3+ years of experience in data analysis and reporting, demonstrating advanced proficiency using SAS/SQL query language to access Teradata / SQL Server databases.
• 3+ years of MicroStrategy developer experience preferred.
• 3+ years of Tableau developer experience preferred.
• Ability to analyze, diagnose and resolve data management related problems.
• Meet development project deadlines and enhance existing reporting while maintaining production service level agreements.
• Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal, organizational, documentation, and presentation skills.
• Bachelor's Degree in Statistics, Finance, Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics, Engineering, or an analytical field, or equivalent experience
• Experience in financial services with emphasis on business insights and data/financial analysis; specific experience with card services.
• MicroStrategy architect certification
• Experience with Unix commands, Shell scripting and Teradata BTEQ scripting
• JAMS/Autosys scheduler experience
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
Learn more about this role