At Bank of America, we are guided by a common purpose to help make financial lives better through the power of every connection. Responsible Growth is how we run our company and how we deliver for our clients, teammates, communities and shareholders every day.
One of the keys to driving Responsible Growth is being a great place to work for our teammates around the world. We’re devoted to being a diverse and inclusive workplace for everyone. We hire individuals with a broad range of backgrounds and experiences and invest heavily in our teammates and their families by offering competitive benefits to support their physical, emotional, and financial well-being.
Bank of America believes both in the importance of working together and offering flexibility to our employees. We use a multi-faceted approach for flexibility, depending on the various roles in our organization.
Working at Bank of America will give you a great career with opportunities to learn, grow and make an impact, along with the power to make a difference. Join us!
The Operations Consultant will work in concert with the Operations Manager and will be responsible for the day-to-day management of specific functions within a single site/business operations unit.
This job is responsible for the day-to-day resolution of complex problems and the research and execution of complex transactions for a single site/business unit or smaller business unit(s). Key responsibilities include strategically advising upon the design, development, and implementation of products, systems, and services using discretion within the project management methodologies.
- Independently coordinate preparation and review of loan/lease documentation, funding and booking/set-up on front end system of record (Rapport) for a variety of Vendor/Customer relationships following established guidelines specific to each
- Performing assigned tasks quickly and efficiently, responding to requests for information, communicating issues to appropriate parties and ensuring that responses to Vendors/Customers (internal and external) are prompt, professional and courteous
- Responsible for providing a consistently high level of service to Vendors/Customers in a timely manner
- Interface on a daily basis with Operations Manager, internal associates, credit underwriters, group managing director, portfolio manager and customers as required
- Update Exceptions Tracking System for receipt of loan monitoring requirements, post close
- Interface with Records Administration to ensure proper routing and scanning of documents
- Exceptions escalation/reporting/resolution in conjunction with Operations Manager and local Credit team
- Utilization and review of a variety of systems and reporting tools required in the support of all above-mentioned tasks
- Advises on the design, development, and implementation of complex products, systems, and services in an operations environment using discretionary judgment
- Advises on projects and directs activities of a team related to special initiatives
- Advises as a technical expert in assigned area, providing an understanding of the business unit's operations processes and implications on other groups within the operations function
- Consults on present-state, develops alternative future-state approaches, and facilitates implementations by creating a clear and coherent approach to guide effective program/initiative setup, execution, and control
- Identifies and recommends responsibilities and accountabilities for key programs/projects
- Experience with documentation review within financial industry
- Experience with Equipment Finance documentations (commercial lease/loans)
- Customer and Client Focus
- Detail oriented with ability to multi-task & time management skills
- Collaboration & teamwork abilities
- Critical thinking & problem solving abilities
- Analytical thinking & decision making skills
- Risk Management & Issue Management
- Self-starter with excellent oral & written communication skills
- Presentation Skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel & Word
- Risk management
- Influencing skills
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role