At Bank of America, we are guided by a common purpose to help make financial lives better through the power of every connection. Responsible Growth is how we run our company and how we deliver for our clients, teammates, communities and shareholders every day.
One of the keys to driving Responsible Growth is being a great place to work for our teammates around the world. We’re devoted to being a diverse and inclusive workplace for everyone. We hire individuals with a broad range of backgrounds and experiences and invest heavily in our teammates and their families by offering competitive benefits to support their physical, emotional, and financial well-being.
Bank of America believes both in the importance of working together and offering flexibility to our employees. We use a multi-faceted approach for flexibility, depending on the various roles in our organization.
Working at Bank of America will give you a great career with opportunities to learn, grow and make an impact, along with the power to make a difference. Join us!
- Primary responsibility is to actively manage the credit aspects for the portfolio of multi-national companies including:
- Manage the acceptance process of incoming credit relationships for the portfolio of multi-national companies.
- Spreading of financial statements.
- Preparation of credit and financial analysis of borrowers and obtain local risk approval.
- Preparation, review & negotiation of credit documents and loan agreements.
- Perform ongoing portfolio monitoring and identify, escalate & manage emerging risks in the portfolio of clients.
- Ensure portfolio of clients is compliant with internal policy and procedures as well as regulatory requirements.
- Prepare and participate in internal/external/regulatory audits, reportings, surveys and examinations.
- Participate in projects/initiatives to streamline and improve processes.
- Has a good command of English and Bahasa Melayu.
- Able to interpret and analyze financial statements.
- Basic understanding of banking products across Loan, Trade Finance, Transactional Services & Treasury.
- Experience with reading / interpreting credit documents and loan agreements.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Has an analytical mind and takes a proactive attitude towards problem solving.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to work effectively under pressure.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance with 1-2 years’ experience in banking and finance and/or track record of relevant experience.
Bank of America is an equal opportunities employer.
Learn more about this role