At Bank of America, we are guided by a common purpose to help make financial lives better through the power of every connection. Responsible Growth is how we run our company and how we deliver for our clients, teammates, communities and shareholders every day.
One of the keys to driving Responsible Growth is being a great place to work for our teammates around the world. We're devoted to being a diverse and inclusive workplace for everyone. We hire individuals with a broad range of backgrounds and experiences and invest heavily in our teammates and their families by offering competitive benefits to support their physical, emotional, and financial well-being.
Bank of America believes both in the importance of working together and offering flexibility to our employees. We use a multi-faceted approach for flexibility, depending on the various roles in our organization.
Working at Bank of America will give you a great career with opportunities to learn, grow and make an impact, along with the power to make a difference. Join us!
Job Description Summary
Bank of America’s engineering staff is responsible for evaluating the client's oil and gas reserves for determining proper loan asset values. Responsibilities include analysis and risk assessment of engineering data for oil and gas exploration & production companies in conjunction with new financing transactions under consideration plus semi-annual borrowing base redeterminations.
Bank of America’s engineering staff is responsible for evaluating the client's oil and gas reserves for determining the proper loan asset values for oil and gas exploration & production companies in conjunction with new financing transactions under consideration plus semi-annual borrowing base redeterminations. The engineering position supports the process by performing analysis and risk assessment of client engineering data.
• Acquisition and evaluation of quantitative data to monitor performance of oil and gas assets
• Data input, organization, manipulation, and presentation of oil and gas cash flow projections
• Execution of engineering software (ARIES, PHDWin) to analyze data and prepare forecasts
• Extraction of model cash flow projections into Excel-based credit models to assess asset performance
• Preparation of narrative engineering reports and supporting documentation
• Routine correspondence with internal partners and external clients related to engineering matters
• Preparation of internal reports related to the oil and gas portfolio
• Annual training presentation for credit staff
• Adherence to credit policy and due diligence guidelines
Required and Desired Candidate Qualifications
• BS Petroleum Engineering or equivalent experience
• +10 years of relevant experience with preference for some field experience
• Aries and PHDWin experience is required
• Strong Microsoft Access and Excel skills
• Experience with bank E&P (Exploration & Production) borrowing bases preferred
• Good written and verbal communication skills
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
Learn more about this role