As a Senior Application Monitoring Specialist, you will play a pivotal role in our organizations growth and evolution. You will be responsible for providing technical guidance and oversight related to application log data and supporting key Application Monitoring initiatives and strategies that Global Information Security is driving toward.
• Manage the development of a strategic vision for technology transformation and execute on initiatives to achieve it.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams.
• Provide technical guidance to teammates.
• Drive technology improvements to enhance efficiency and reliability.
• Provide guidance on best practices and technologies.
• Lead and participate in transformation projects.
• Troubleshoot and resolve complex technical issues.
• Ensure security and compliance standards are met.
• Execute and implement Cyber Security Monitoring use cases.
• Desired Skills
• 8+ years of professional experience in Application Monitoring and/or raw log data analysis; direct experience leading or supervising junior resources, professional experience with Splunk [or other logging platforms]
• Strong knowledge of various technology platforms and their integration.
• Proven ability to drive change and innovation within organizations.
• Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
• Strong communication and collaboration skills.
• Leadership and project management abilities
Enterprise Role Overview - Oversees, evaluates, and supports the risk identification documentation, validation, assessment, and/or mitigation processes necessary to ensure that existing and new IT systems meet Enterprise information security requirements and risk appetite. Leverages experience and deep knowledge of IT platforms, tools and concepts, such as network devices and topologies, servers and systems architectures. Leverages subject matter expertise in information security frameworks (ex: NIST, COBIT, ISO), standards, policies, controls, tools, laws, rules, regulations, and/or coordinates efforts to mitigate/remediate information security risks. Responsible for working with or providing oversight of relationships with internal and external stakeholders (ex: LOB delegates, SMEs, regulators). Develops, refines, implements, and/or governs Enterprise-wide information security policies, procedures, and standards, as well as industry-leading information security reporting, risk scoring, and governance for the Enterprise. Ensures appropriate treatment of risk, compliance, and assurance from internal and external perspectives. Typically has 5-10 years of relevant experience and is an individual contributor.
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
Learn more about this role