At Bank of America, we are guided by a common purpose to help make financial lives better through the power of every connection. Responsible Growth is how we run our company and how we deliver for our clients, teammates, communities and shareholders every day.
One of the keys to driving Responsible Growth is being a great place to work for our teammates around the world. We’re devoted to being a diverse and inclusive workplace for everyone. We hire individuals with a broad range of backgrounds and experiences and invest heavily in our teammates and their families by offering competitive benefits to support their physical, emotional, and financial well-being.
Bank of America believes both in the importance of working together and offering flexibility to our employees. We use a multi-faceted approach for flexibility, depending on the various roles in our organization.
Working at Bank of America will give you a great career with opportunities to learn, grow and make an impact, along with the power to make a difference. Join us!
Provide leadership across the team to develop best practices and set operational standards. Leads the planning, designing, and implementation of highly complex solutions. Viewed as a technology subject-matter expert. Able to communicate technology solutions across differing audiences including technical, managerial, business executives, senior executives and/or vendors. Coach, mentor, and provide feedback and career development to members of the team. May direct team activities. Exercise judgment within broadly defined practices and policies in selecting methods, techniques, and evaluation criterion for obtaining results. This role advocates and advances best practices across all aspects of design and support.
The Network Service Assurance organization manages, tracks, and reports risk for the Network infrastructure as well as performance across the products and services provided. Service Assurance also manages, measures, and reports on critical Network Services processes, procedures, controls and metrics to ensuring adherence to the Bank of America risk framework. This role includes assurance over the Network landscape as it relates to asset and inventory management, lifecycle and currency management, as well as configuration and drift management.
- Owner of Network SACM(Service Asset Configuration Management) federated work procedures as well as federated controls
- Establish inventory of federated processes and develop review pipeline to interrogate process and control performance. Communicate and escalate pipeline output, partner with key stakeholders to ensure remediation
- Point of contact on behalf of Network Services for Enterprise Common Process owners. Assess, challenge and debate identified issues, and ensure adherence to all applicable Policies, Standards, Laws, Rules and Regulations
- Represent processes(s) within network services and to external consumers and stakeholders, e.g., Global Information Security, Finance, Internal Audit / Control Partners, Lines of Business
- Lead the implementation of automated work procedures, automated/semi-automated controls, and automated collation of data/reporting and associated insights
- Continuously oversee the process performance of Network Services product lines, assess performance, service levels, provide timely feedback and drive service improvement plans
- Guide and advise the product engineering team, enabling productivity and velocity, while maintaining compliance to requirements as well as maturity in the associated process areas
- Risk management execution across all Networks teams including building a sustainable risk culture and program, managing metrics, and providing transparency
- Assist and support internal compliance audits, representing network technology throughout the lifecycle of the audit (from planning through remediation strategy)
- Assist with evidence collection, report findings and validation of issue remediation
- Articulate strategy, roadmap, and impact/implications to the Network Services organization on behalf of the processes you represent
- 5+ years’ work experience with process and control management, with close familiarity with ITIL / COBIT or similar authoritative sources
- 5+ years of risk management experience in Banking or Finance operations or Technology
- Have led and directed a significant geographic or functional infrastructure function and associated processes in a large, complex, multi-vendor enterprise environment
- Conceptual understanding of network technologies, protocols, and architectures, including TCP/IP, routing, and switching
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to analyze complex data, identify patterns, and make data-driven decisions
- Familiarity with design thinking principles, lean and agile delivery not limited to application of such with software development
- Experience in an Agile managed organization using products such as Jira, Kanban, Confluence and Horizon
- Experienced in identifying opportunities for process/procedure simplification, as well as constructing business cases for process automation and control automation
- Excellent customer service skills including reporting, organization, written and oral communication and task prioritization
- Exceptional communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to effectively engage with stakeholders at all levels, both internally and externally
- Strong leadership skills and ability to influence and drive cross-functional teams to drive consensus and deliver successful outcomes
- Proven ability to develop complex ideas into well-structured broad functional objectives and strategies for the organization
- BA or BS in relevant field (e.g. Telecommunications, Information Security, Computer Science), or equivalent experience
- Analytical mindset, with the ability to think objectively about existing workstreams, thereby identifying opportunities for alleviating dependency on resource
- Familiarity with Bank of America risk framework, including Single Process Inventory structure and dynamics
- Ability to manage a diverse team effectively, be able to define team goals and allocate work effectively
- Comfortable leading through a "2-down" org structure
- High level of attention to detail, ability to self-start and adapt to a fast-paced environment with multiple deliverables
- Proficiency with MS Office tools, including a deep knowledge of MS Excel features and the ability to generate and produce high quality reports, analysis, and presentations
- Experienced in a testing environment is preferred - applying testing routines to interrogate defined controls, risk assess results, escalate where appropriate
- Effective time management and organizational skills, including the ability to assess multiple competing demands and reprioritize accordingly
- Apply intellectual curiosity and continual questioning to define root causes, timelines, responsible parties, and remediation plans
- Good understanding of compliance risks and compliance assessments and good knowledge of general network technology risks
- Structured and organized in approach with a strong attention to detail, demonstrating a high level of diligence
- Provides continuous training and development opportunities to help employees achieve their career goals, whatever their background or experience
- Is committed to advancing our tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve our clients and their evolving business needs
- Understanding of machine learning and artificial intelligence concepts applied to network automation and data analysis
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role