The Oil and Gas Asset Manager and Title Analyst Team Lead role is responsible for managing oil and gas assets held in trust and agency accounts, in addition to leading a team of title analysts.
· BA/BS degree required, MBA or advanced energy-related degree preferred
· Minimum of 5 years of management/supervisory experience
· Minimum of 10 years energy or trust fiduciary industry experience
· Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
· A high touch, client-focused individual with exceptional interpersonal skills
· Skilled in multi-tasking and managing priorities effectively
· Ability to identify, escalate, debate, and resolve issues
· Team Player and solutions oriented
· Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing and fast paced business and technology environment
· Proven ability to operate effectively in a matrix organization with the ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and Microsoft Outlook.
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
Learn more about this role