At Bank of America, we are guided by a common purpose to help make financial lives better through the power of every connection. Responsible Growth is how we run our company and how we deliver for our clients, teammates, communities and shareholders every day.
One of the keys to driving Responsible Growth is being a great place to work for our teammates around the world. We’re devoted to being a diverse and inclusive workplace for everyone. We hire individuals with a broad range of backgrounds and experiences and invest heavily in our teammates and their families by offering competitive benefits to support their physical, emotional, and financial well-being.
Bank of America believes both in the importance of working together and offering flexibility to our employees. We use a multi-faceted approach for flexibility, depending on the various roles in our organization.
Working at Bank of America will give you a great career with opportunities to learn, grow and make an impact, along with the power to make a difference. Join us!
- Primary account responsibility for a set of Corporate and Financial Institution portfolio based in ASEAN region.
- Structuring complex transactions and negotiating credit documentation to mitigate risk appropriately.
- Independently assess new credit request, balance risk/return and make justifiable recommendations. Organize and lead credit due diligence with clients.
- Have a good understanding of the South-East Asian markets across industries.
- Independently complete high quality credit analysis (including risk rating assessments) and make sound credit recommendations (balancing risk and return) for joint Enterprise Credit and Risk approval. Drive responsible portfolio growth and maintain good asset quality.
- Ensure full compliance with internal policy, procedures and regulatory requirements; interact with Internal Audit when necessary.
- Develop and maintain strategic partnerships with Corporate Banking, Investment Banking, Risk, Capital Markets, Global Markets and Treasury Management
- Participate in team specific and Enterprise Credit wide strategic projects to support business goals, operational excellence, and simplify and improve initiative.
- Train, mentor and develop junior members on the team.
- Drive responsible growth, portfolio asset quality and speed to market.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Economics or related disciplines
- Minimum 3+ years (Associate) / 5+ years (Vice President) of experience in Corporate or Investment Bank with a credit, research, corporate banking or other analytical/ underwriting capability, preferably in a multi-national bank or large financial institution.
- Advanced knowledge in capital market transactions as well as banking products
- An ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines and to plan and prioritize appropriately
- High personal standards of quality and a willingness to take responsibility for accurate and timely completion of task
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Pro-active & positive nature, problem solving skills, and results-oriented approach
Learn more about this role