At Bank of America, we are guided by a common purpose to help make financial lives better through the power of every connection. Responsible Growth is how we run our company and how we deliver for our clients, teammates, communities, and shareholders every day.
One of the keys to driving Responsible Growth is being a great place to work for our teammates around the world. We are devoted to being a diverse and inclusive workplace for everyone. We hire individuals with a broad range of backgrounds and experiences and invest heavily in our teammates and their families by offering competitive benefits to support their physical, emotional, and financial well-being.
Bank of America believes both in the importance of working together and offering flexibility to our employees. We use a multi-faceted approach for flexibility, depending on the various roles in our organization.
Working at Bank of America will give you a great career with opportunities to learn, grow and make an impact, along with the power to make a difference. Join us!
Line of Business Responsibilities:
• Provide guidance and partner closely with AMRS Report Preparers and Report Owners in implementing the requirements of the enterprise Regulatory Reporting Policy
• Manage the execution of one or more NFRR governance processes and controls; manage the NFRR inventory, manage production health, monitor issue and data incidents, provide report production metrics and monitor regulatory change implementations
• Participate in defining the strategic direction, new capabilities and priorities in the NFRR COE roadmap
• Lead special projects in collaboration with the enterprise NFRR Center, FLU NFRR Governance and key stakeholders to mitigate risks and drive implementation of the COE’s roadmap
• Document business process workflows, business controls and procedures
• Identify and execute continuous improvement opportunities to streamline and integrate business processes, enhance controls and improve data quality
• Perform data analysis and thematic analysis to define improvement opportunities and develop a business case for change
• Define business requirements and conduct user acceptance testing
• Prepare and present materials to cross-functional stakeholders in the regional NFRR governance forum
• 7+ years of experience in any of the following areas: Change Management/Operations/Compliance
• Proven ability to manage projects and drive change in a matrixed environment
• Demonstrated experience and skills in improving / redesigning business processes
• Advanced PowerPoint skills and executive presentation experience
• Strong technical and data analytical skills (i.e. Excel and other similar applications) with experience in analyzing and management reporting
• Demonstrated experience engaging with a diverse set of business partners to identify and prioritize future state business needs
• Proven intellectual curiosity and operational excellence mindset
• Communicates effectively in both oral and written formats and tailors message appropriately to audience level
• Able to think critically to quickly analyze and resolve issues
• Influences and delivers results through collaborative relationship with key partners and stakeholders
• Prior operations or project management experience supporting Global Markets, Global Corporate & Investment Bank or Global Transaction Services
• Experience in technology implementation projects including involvement in building new systems and management reporting solutions
• Experience interacting with regulatory agencies, internal audits and /or reg exams.
• Decision Making
• Conflict Resolution
• Change Management
• Critical Thinking
• Analytical Thinking
• Data Analysis
• Learning Agility
• Strategic Thinking
• Problem Solving
• Time Management
• Relationship Building
• Risk Management
This role is responsible for providing analytical support in a Global Markets operations function for one or more operations product areas. These individuals are responsible for the analysis and resolution of highly complex operations problems and initiatives requiring exceptional handling and/or coordination of multiple operational and/or product specialists to resolve. They may manage projects and/or the introduction of new initiatives, systems, products/services, and processes and coordinate necessary expertise across multiple operations functions and/or products.
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
Learn more about this role