At Bank of America, we are guided by a common purpose to help make financial lives better through the power of every connection. Responsible Growth is how we run our company and how we deliver for our clients, teammates, communities and shareholders every day.
One of the keys to driving Responsible Growth is being a great place to work for our teammates around the world. We’re devoted to being a diverse and inclusive workplace for everyone. We hire individuals with a broad range of backgrounds and experiences and invest heavily in our teammates and their families by offering competitive benefits to support their physical, emotional, and financial well-being.
Bank of America believes both in the importance of working together and offering flexibility to our employees. We use a multi-faceted approach for flexibility, depending on the various roles in our organization.
Working at Bank of America will give you a great career with opportunities to learn, grow and make an impact, along with the power to make a difference.
Merchant Integration Officers (MIOs) for Healthcare Payment Solutions (HPS) will provide technical expertise to our healthcare industry teams and our clients by architecting and delivering a full processing solution, driving revenue and managing to achievement. They also work closely on identifying and supporting cross sale opportunities by providing product overviews and working with the client to integrate properly, driving revenue, SPR and client satisfaction
Often, MIOs are working with senior level associates in the fields of technology, security, marketing and knowledge sharing. They work across the franchise for client integration best practices, holistic strategies, etc. In particular, the MIO for HPS will work with healthcare clients on solutioning with our Healthcare Omnichannel Payment Gateway integrated with a number of EHRs, revenue cycle solutions and other healthcare payment applications. In particular, they will provide solutioning, technical and payment workflow assistance with clients utilizing our Healthcare Omnichannel Payment Gateway integrated with Epic as the EHR by healthcare clients.
A key focus of this role is to ensure clients understand how to optimally leverage our solutions, considering their commerce ecosystem, including our Healthcare Omnichannel Payment Gateway as well as the software applications of our healthcare software partners. They provide consultative expertise across the merchant catalog set and work closely with the overall coverage team to accomplish this.
The role also includes providing ongoing assistance with clients using our Healthcare Omnichannel Payment Gateway with our integrated software partners, including Epic, related to enhancements with our integrations and solutions. Also, MIO will provide support to merchant and internal teams related to technical support issues related to clients’ use of these integrated solutions as well as product-related materials and processes related to the integration, utilization and implementation of our solutions with particular focus on clients utilizing Epic, Cerner and other key healthcare software solutions. This role may also involve a level of technical writing related to implementation and integration support materials for our partners’ integration with the Healthcare Omnichannel Payment Gateway. Responsibilities include:
• Support new sales opportunities by architecting and delivering a full processing solution, driving revenue and managing to achievement.
• Support cross sale opportunities by providing product overviews and working with the client to integrate properly, driving revenue, SPR and client satisfaction
• Work with senior level associates in the fields of technology, security, marketing and knowledge sharing
• Integrate with other teams across the franchise for client integration best practices, holistic strategies, etc.
• Provide platform and product support to existing clients and their respective portfolios for retention and relationship strengthening
• Provide ongoing advisory support/trusted advisory to clients to optimize their ecosystem related to our solution
• Assist in contract renewals and pricing
• Proficient in CashPro integration and Gateway solutions and can take the lead on demonstrating the platform’s Merchant capabilities
• Deep understanding of a client’s commerce ecosystem and the ability to consult on ways to integrate BofAs product solutions
• Ability to appropriately drive solutions per relationship across the merchant catalog set
• Work across a matrixed coverage organization to achieve objectives - working with MS, banker and TSO to uncover opportunities, advise in the best way to target prospects and close new business
• Provide strategic guidance to help clients stay ahead of merchant trends and be committed to delivering the solutions that make commerce easier
2-5 years of direct sales experience.
2-5 years of healthcare payments experience, specifically related to integrated payment solutions with Epic and other EHRs and revenue cycle systems.
Proven experience in a sales engineering role, preferably within the payment and healthcare sector.
Strong technical background with knowledge of payment processing, APIs, and financial technologies.
Excellent communication and presentation skills.
Detail-oriented with the ability to manage multiple client relationships simultaneously.
Understanding of regulatory requirements in the healthcare industry.
Ability to travel as needed for client meetings and industry events.
Strong understanding of healthcare payment workflows from payment initiation, processing to reporting and final reconciliation.
Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent experience.
Advanced knowledge and experience of Payment Gateway features and functionalities, Gateway SDKs, ISVs, and Plug-Ins.
Comprehensive understanding of payments transaction processing message specifications and APIs including ISO 8583, REST API, and SOAP API.
Experience with card present semi-integrated payments processing environments, including knowledge of dedicated point of sale terminals.
Understand and maintain payment industry trends.
Project Management experience.
Product Management experience.
Risk Management experience.
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
Learn more about this role