At Bank of America, each day brings innovation and opportunity. We are dedicated to turning technology advances into treasury solutions for our clients globally - across all segments and industries. We are looking for highly motivated, self-starters who can advocate for our clients in providing liquidity management, payments and receipts, trade and supply chain finance, FX and commercial card services, by complementing high tech with a personalized touch. Challenge the status quo and influence peers with diverse points of view. Forward thinkers with ability to see what's next in treasury management. The future of treasury management is here at Bank of America. Powered by people. Driven by Technology.
Treasury Sales Analyst/Associate (TSA) are responsible for supporting Treasury Sales Officers (TSOs) managing and growing Large Corporates client relationships in LatAm. TSAs play a key role in client meeting preparation, delivery, and follow-up, including providing critical assistance in proposal generation and presentation development. Participating in client meetings and addressing direct sales opportunities, provides TSAs with the opportunity for early client-facing experience. TSAs support the TSO with price modeling, revenue tracking and pipeline maintenance as well as client on-boarding.
The TSA will partner with LatAm TSOs in Country, Corporate Bankers, Product Solution Specialists, Credit Officers, Dedicated Service and Fulfilment Advisors and other colleagues/partners to deliver on working capital solutions, including thought leadership, industry expertise and treasury advisory insights. TSAs work closely with TSOs to develop and execute a portfolio growth strategy. Additional collaboration with Trade, Card, Liquidity, Investment, FX, Innovation, & Data partners is expected in support of TSO-defined client objectives. TSAs will develop and maintain strong, differentiated client relationships, provide treasury industry expertise and have a broad understanding of bank structure and the operational aspects of global cash management products and services.
Learnings from the TSA role will position the successful candidate for an expanded role in GTS Sales and other lines of business.
Required Skills: "Must" have these skills to be minimally qualified
• 1+ years of treasury management / corporate banking experience or successful completion of training program
• Broad familiarity with treasury management products, services and trends
* Bi-lingual English/Spanish or English/Portuguese
• Excellent analytical, sales, communication and presentation skills, written and verbal
• Demonstrated strong business acumen, resourcefulness and problem-solving skills
• Initiative to drive a strong client focus, proactively address opportunities, and see issues through to successful completion with an entrepreneurial mindset
• Ability to function successfully on a self-directed basis in a fast-paced environment while managing competing priorities under time pressure
• Collaborative approach to business in support of close team environment
• High degree of competence in MS Office: Word/Excel/Powerpoint/Outlook
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
• Tri-lingual English/Portuguese/Spanish
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
Learn more about this role