This position will offer the successful candidate an opportunity to join a dynamic product management and solutions team with a focus on Local, Regional (LATAM) and Global liquidity solutions, in the Global Transaction Services division. The Team covers Large Corporate and Commercial sales teams, both in the US and in several countries in LATAM. The candidate will receive hands-on learning, training, and exposure to a broad group of high-performance professionals across the unit and division. This role has potential for future growth as the candidate’s skill set progresses and as prevailing business needs evolve.
• Support Sales in client deals, RFP’s and client presentations
• Support Balance-Sheet management activities, including balance and rate paid projections, as well as creation, distribution, and analysis of daily and weekly balance reports.
• Provide advisory on liquidity solutions, rates, and deal qualification
• Develop and maintain Liquidity product materials and guides
• Train Sales and Operations
• Support Liquidity Product development initiatives
• Support Liquidity Product Management with day-to-day activities, including risk management and end to end management of LATAM Liquidity products
"Must have these skills to be minimally qualified"
- 2 years of experience with Treasury / Cash Management products and services.
- Highly analytical with strong attention to detail
- Highly developed skills in MS Excel
- B.S. / B.A. degree (major/minor in Finance or Management)
- Strong financial skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
Inclusive and Inspiring: Seeking motivating team players who value collaboration, celebrating shared success and who actively seek and appreciate diverse thoughts and backgrounds
Authentic and Passionate: Seeking highly engaged teammates whose intensity and intentions align and are enthusiastic about the work we are doing for our clients and in our communities
Innovative and Curious: Seeking teammates with out-of-the box ideas and solutions, who embrace change with a future-forward mindset, and are looking to challenge the status quo
Confident and Agile: Seeking strong communicators who value giving and receiving feedback, easily build and maintain relationships, and who are quick thinking, flexible, and always learning and sharing knowledge
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
Learn more about this role