At Bank of America, we are guided by a common purpose to help make financial lives better through the power of every connection. Responsible Growth is how we run our company and how we deliver for our clients, teammates, communities and shareholders every day.
One of the keys to driving Responsible Growth is being a great place to work for our teammates around the world. We’re devoted to being a diverse and inclusive workplace for everyone. We hire individuals with a broad range of backgrounds and experiences and invest heavily in our teammates and their families by offering competitive benefits to support their physical, emotional, and financial well-being.
Bank of America believes both in the importance of working together and offering flexibility to our employees. We use a multi-faceted approach for flexibility, depending on the various roles in our organization.
Working at Bank of America will give you a great career with opportunities to learn, grow and make an impact, along with the power to make a difference. Join us!
This role will serve as an EMEA Regulatory Reporting Manager responsible for driving key reporting activities and functions within the Global Markets Non-Financial Regulatory Reporting (NFRR) team.
• Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 5+ years of Banking experience; Professional qualifications (e.g., ACA, ACCA, CIMA) preferred
• Global Markets, Risk/Compliance Operations and regulatory reporting experience
• Ability to provide clear oral and written communication to a variety of business and technical audiences.
• Regulatory Reporting and analytics experience within FLU/CF, Finance or Operations
• Hands on approach with controls and process excellence mind set
• Ability to influence and drive progress across key business partners
• Ability to prioritize work and adapt to changing needs in a dynamic work environment
• Self-starter, takes initiative
• Driver of change
• Audit experience
• Experience with major regulatory programs, implementations and interaction via exams, periodic routines, etc.
Enterprise Role Overview:
A Senior Data Analyst is responsible for ensuring data products and services are serviceable and valuable to users. Key responsibilities include working with users and development teams to ensure the data is fit for purpose, defining and monitoring the processes and controls that adhere to EDM Standards, and helping to triage and remediate data incidents. This role assists users with data queries and metadata, performs data analysis to reveal business insights, communicates data changes, and provides training to users so they understand and can access the data they need. A Senior Data Analyst is an individual contributor at a program level. They will work with the users to ensure data is accurate, complete and fit for purpose. Performs data analysis and helps construct reports to answer business questions and reveal business insights. Guides changes to data capture processes and data transformation logic. Maintains an inventory of all applications and data transformation in the data flow for the domain. Contributes to the definition and maintenance of the domain dictionary. Performs impact analysis of data changes, proactively communicates to and trains users on the changes. Assists in the definition, stewardship, quality control, metadata and access of data owned by respective domain. Implements and monitors required transport controls and maintenance of all required metadata to comply with EDM Standards for the data domain. Helps triage and resolve data incidents for the domain across Capture, Transport and Use in a timely manner. Aligns and monitors key performance indicators and internal controls.
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
Learn more about this role