Position Description & Responsibilities:
Provide analytical support in executing internal control discipline and operational excellence within a LOB/ECF. Gather and organize data in order to monitor and test the effectiveness of key controls and status of mitigation and action plans. Prepare documentation for the tracking, monitoring, and escalation of risk related issues to management. Acts as an ambassador of the risk culture. Incumbents typically have over 5+ years of risk management and/or LOB/ECF experience. May manage staff.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 1+ years Project Management experience (as project owner/leader)
- 1+ years of Audit experience
- Prior Risk and Resolve experience
- Analytical and Reporting experience
- Demonstrated ability to develop strategies and capability to implement those strategies - tenacity to complete in the face of obstacles and display a 'can do' attitude. High energy individual, displaying pride of ownership.
- Comfortable in the role of change agent, ability to think 'outside the box'
- Demonstrated ability to be detail-oriented on business process concepts
- Strong analytical and research skills
- Strong problem identification and resolution capabilities
- Results oriented with strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong oral, written and interpersonal communication skills at Executive level (ability to work on a team or individually)
- Ability to manage multiple tasks successfully and efficiently in a fast paced, regulatory driven environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, SharePoint
Desired Skills & Experience:
- NCP Certification
- Compliance Regulatory experience
- Vendor Management experience
- Business Process experience
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role