As a Advisor Development Program Financial Solutions Advisor Stage I (ADP FSA I), your journey begins obtaining your Securities Industry licenses, where you receive dedicated and personalized classes for your Securities Industry Essentials [SIE], Series 7 and Series 66 Exams. Once you obtain your licenses, you will be taught the foundational skills needed to be an advisor – from acquiring, building and managing client relationships to considering a client’s complex financial picture and guiding them with advice and solutions to help them live their best financial lives, all while humanizing financial interactions. Once you have reached your key milestones, you will begin working in a financial center where you will help to deliver Bank of America’s core banking, investment solutions and approach to client care. We will equip you with everything you need as you move through the stages of development.
Once you have demonstrated success as a licensed ADP Financial Solutions Advisor Stage I, you will typically progress into the next role, ADP Financial Solutions Advisor Stage II, where you will continue to practice the skills you’ve learned by growing and deepening relationships within a portfolio of clients. As a successful ADP Financial Solutions Advisor Stage II, you will have the opportunity to advance in many roles within Bank of America and Merrill. The Academy will support you along the way with dedicated programs, tools and resources throughout your career journey.
This position is subject to SAFE Act registration requirements. Pursuant to the SAFE Act requirements, all employees engaged in residential loan mortgage originations must register with the federal registry system and remain in good standing. Since your position requires SAFE Act registration, you will be required to register and to submit to the required SAFE Act background check and registration process. Failure to obtain and/or maintain SAFE Act registration may result in your immediate termination.
• Sets and accomplishes goals, achieving whatever you put your mind to.
• Is comfortable in a sales role, finding ways to nurture strong relationships with prospective clients.
• Communicates clearly and confidently with clients from all walks of life.
• Works well with others and collaborates productively to get things done.
• Can manage complexity, prioritize tasks and execute in a fast-paced environment.
• Likes to learn on your feet, adapting to new information and seeking the right solutions for clients.
• Efficiently manages your time and capacity.
• Is thorough and will incorporate relevant regulatory due diligence into daily to-do’s and long-term strategies for clients.
• Strong computer skills with an ability to multitask in a demanding environment.
• A bachelor’s degree, or 1-2 years’ experience working in the financial service industry and/or a sales environment where goals were met or exceeded.
• Experience assessing client needs, identifying/recommending solutions, and building/managing client relationships.
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
Learn more about this role