At Bank of America, we are guided by a common purpose to help make financial lives better through the power of every connection. Responsible Growth is how we run our company and how we deliver for our clients, teammates, communities and shareholders every day.
One of the keys to driving Responsible Growth is being a great place to work for our teammates around the world. We’re devoted to being a diverse and inclusive workplace for everyone. We hire individuals with a broad range of backgrounds and experiences and invest heavily in our teammates and their families by offering competitive benefits to support their physical, emotional, and financial well-being.
Bank of America believes both in the importance of working together and offering flexibility to our employees. We use a multi-faceted approach for flexibility, depending on the various roles in our organization.
Working at Bank of America will give you a great career with opportunities to learn, grow and make an impact, along with the power to make a difference. Join us!
Global Business Services
Global Business Services delivers Technology and Operations capabilities to Lines of Business and Staff Support Functions of Bank of America through a centrally managed, globally integrated delivery model and globally resilient operations.
Global Business Services is recognized for flawless execution, sound risk management, operational resiliency, operational excellence and innovation.
In India, we are present in five locations and operate as BA Continuum India Private Limited (BACI), a non-banking subsidiary of Bank of America Corporation and the operating company for India operations of Global Business Services.
Fraud loss outlook team is responsible for deriving insights on the enterprise loss data segmented by various products and doing deep dive on the key drivers that are responsible for delta between forecast and actual losses
Develop and maintain centralized reporting in collaboration with Client protection and line of business partners
The role will be responsible for several key areas:
• Develop Enterprise executive dashboards and reporting
• Support data management and setup of Enterprise wide data marts and table views
• Conduct analytics to identify business opportunities and recommendations
• Presenting reporting results at various forums internal and external to CPSS
• Support adhoc reports across the CPSSEnterprise
• Support reporting and analytics for Consumer, Non-Consumer, and Billing Dispute products / channels
• Work with cross functional project teams to bring the teams to consensus on definitions and metrics
• Support setup of infrastructure for centralized repositories and data definitions
• Conduct variance analysis and reporting
• Gather data from various sources and areas
• Review data for completeness and accuracy
• Advanced degree, preferably in Statistics/Mathematics, Applied Sciences, Engineering from a reputed institute
• Technical certifications in SAS, SQL preferred
• 6+ years of relevant experience using SAS, SQL data analytics
• U.S financial services experience preferable
• Understanding of business domains like Fraud/Compliance/Risk preferable
• The candidate must have intermediate to advanced knowledge of SAS and SQL.
• Excel and other applications to support large data aggregation and management
• Advanced data analytics in a big data environment within a risk & fraud function is ideal
• Experience in reporting and automation tools
• Data and reporting experience and attention to detail
• Ability to create trend reports and discuss anomalies with cross functional teams
• Ability to present the data and communication skills
• Manage, structure, and consolidate large amounts of data (building in validation to ensure accuracy)
• Ability to collect, organize and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
• Effective multi-tasker, able to manage multiple files
• Bachelor’s degree is desired, preferably in a quantitative discipline such as mathematics, statistics, engineering, computer science, finance or business. Post graduate degree is a plus.
• Tableau and MicroStrategy experience
• Familiarity with other programming languages such as Python, Spark and R will be preferred.
Work Timings: 11: 30 AM to 8:30 PM, 12: 30 AM to 9:30 PM
Job Location: Mumbai/Gift/Hyd
Learn more about this role