At Bank of America, we are guided by a common purpose to help make financial lives better through the power of every connection. Responsible Growth is how we run our company and how we deliver for our clients, teammates, communities and shareholders every day.
One of the keys to driving Responsible Growth is being a great place to work for our teammates around the world. We’re devoted to being a diverse and inclusive workplace for everyone. We hire individuals with a broad range of backgrounds and experiences and invest heavily in our teammates and their families by offering competitive benefits to support their physical, emotional, and financial well-being.
Bank of America believes both in the importance of working together and offering flexibility to our employees. We use a multi-faceted approach for flexibility, depending on the various roles in our organization.
Working at Bank of America will give you a great career with opportunities to learn, grow and make an impact, along with the power to make a difference. Join us!
- Responsible for sales of global cash and trade products such as cash management, clearing, liquidity, banknotes and trade financings to Financial Institutions clients (includes Banks, Non-Banks and Public Sectors)
- Proactively identify opportunities and build new sales pipelines with revenue growth and retention within a predefined portfolio of Financial Institutions clients
- Develop international business with existing clients and new client acquisitions across segments
- Extend new services across selected client portfolio
- Move the relationship bar within the defined target market 1) Prospective 2) Pitched and bid 3) mandate and committed to 4) closed to ultimately as 5) strategic advisor.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and sales effectiveness together with customer service and fulfillment team
- Working with corporate bank and investment banking, global markets partners to prepare and maintain account plans for key clients and establish a disciplined process for review and action against the plans, optimizing internal processes and owning and supporting the total client experience
- Manage and establish a working line with corporate banking and credit/risk for strategic credit requirements
- Proactive member of the global team assigned to our clients and segment strategy.
- Other qualitative areas include ensuring full compliance and discipline on governance and control processes and alignment including compulsory training, KYC requirements, pricing and deals reviews with respect to clients, market and product requirements.
- Grow the franchise in the market/country through thought leadership initiatives and other client engagement activities to grow market share and provide consistent strategy in the market.
- 3 to 6 years relevant sales or relationship management experience for Financial Institutions
- Relevant and strong product knowledge in cash management, clearing and trade finance
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Fluent both in English and Korean
- Able to work independently yet project strong inter-personal skills and work as a team across region.
- Able to successfully develop and maintain collaborative working relationships
- Minimum Bachelors degree education
- Excellent MS offices skills
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Quick adaptor to new environment and changes
Learn more about this role