At Bank of America, we are guided by a common purpose to help make financial lives better through the power of every connection. Responsible Growth is how we run our company and how we deliver for our clients, teammates, communities and shareholders every day.
One of the keys to driving Responsible Growth is being a great place to work for our teammates around the world. We’re devoted to being a diverse and inclusive workplace for everyone. We hire individuals with a broad range of backgrounds and experiences and invest heavily in our teammates and their families by offering competitive benefits to support their physical, emotional, and financial well-being.
Bank of America believes both in the importance of working together and offering flexibility to our employees. We use a multi-faceted approach for flexibility, depending on the various roles in our organization.
Working at Bank of America will give you a great career with opportunities to learn, grow and make an impact, along with the power to make a difference. Join us!
GCAOO Is hiring for a qualified In Line Quality Review Test Analyst in the Business Support function supporting AML Onboarding. The ideal candidate will have a passion for their work as well as a desire to learn in a constantly changing regulatory environment.
- Quality review of sample test cases for full adherence with Enterprise and CDD procedures and requirement
- Provide analytical support and timely review of trended quality issues noted through the Inline Quality Control process in combination with results from 3rd party testing, COS PPQA, Audit, M&I and GFC and conduct postmortem
- Gather and organize data in order to monitor and status of action plans and prepare documentation for tracking, monitoring, and escalation of risk related issues to management
- Coach and Communicate effectively on Best Practices
- Proactively highlights and escalate issues/gaps identified to Management and Risk partners
- Close engagement with Risk and Control partners and provide support for quarterly thematic reviews emphasizing focus on quality, providing team a forum to connect and discuss gaps that have been identified through GFC tests, audits and regulatory exams resulting in a stronger understanding across teams
- Identify and track issues/trends and identify actions to resolve issues and mitigate risks associated with processes derived from observations/exceptions finding
- Maintain proactive communication with Senior Management including periodic updates on engagement progress and identified or potential issues
Additional Job Description:
Provides technical and analytical support in AML Onboarding operations function for one or more operations product areas via In Line Quality Review. Responsible for the analysis and resolution of complex operations problems and initiatives requiring exceptional handling and/or coordination of multiple operational and/or product specialists to resolve. May manage projects and/or the introduction of new initiatives, systems, products/services and processes, coordinating necessary expertise across multiple operations functions and/or products. Requires extensive experience in an operations support function with thorough working knowledge of fundamental business structure and operational aspects for specific transactions and products. As a technical expert, will consult on a wide variety of topics across functional and business support lines.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect and verify significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Background knowledge of Anti-Money Laundering, Compliance, & Risk
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Advance in Microsoft Office Suite – Excel & Power point
- Excellent organizational and time management skills including the capability to handle multiple tasks with competing deadline
- Ability to problem-solve and take ownership
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Comparable work experience or College degree
- CAMS Certification
- Business, Finance, Accounting, Economics, or similar major preferred
- Understanding of and/or experience in financial service industry
- Strives to bring new thoughts and ideas to teams in order to drive innovation and unique solutions
- Excels in working among diverse viewpoints to determine the best path forward
- Experience in connecting with a diverse set of clients to understand future business needs – is a continuous learner
- Commitment to challenging the status quo and promoting positive change.
- Participate in and drive collaborative efforts to advance tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve an evolving client base
- Believes in value of diversity so we can reflect, connect and meet the diverse needs of our clients and employees around the world
Learn more about this role