At Bank of America, we are guided by a common purpose to help make financial lives better through the power of every connection. Responsible Growth is how we run our company and how we deliver for our clients, teammates, communities and shareholders every day.
One of the keys to driving Responsible Growth is being a great place to work for our teammates around the world. We’re devoted to being a diverse and inclusive workplace for everyone. We hire individuals with a broad range of backgrounds and experiences and invest heavily in our teammates and their families by offering competitive benefits to support their physical, emotional, and financial well-being.
Bank of America believes both in the importance of working together and offering flexibility to our employees. We use a multi-faceted approach for flexibility, depending on the various roles in our organization.
Working at Bank of America will give you a great career with opportunities to learn, grow and make an impact, along with the power to make a difference. Join us!
This role will serve as a APAC Production Monitoring analyst responsible for driving key control and monitoring functions across the Global Markets NFRR (GM NFRR) team.
• Minimum 2+ years of Banking experience.
• Ability to provide clear oral and written communication to a variety of business and technical audiences.
• Regulatory Reporting and/or analytics
• Hands on approach with controls and process excellence mind set
• Ability to prioritize work and adapt to changing needs in a dynamic work environment
•Self-starter, takes initiative
• Driver of change
• Audit experience
• Global Markets, Risk/Compliance Operations and regulatory reporting experience
• Experience with major regulatory programs, implementations and interaction via exams, periodic routines, etc
Learn more about this role