Bank of America Global Banking and Markets Tax Operations is seeking a Non Financial Regulatory Reporting AVP/VP to support US tax reporting and Indirect Tax functions.
The position is an ideal role for a highly motivated, resourceful and ambitious individual who enjoys working in a collaborative and fast paced environment.
- partner with internal functions and vendors supporting US reporting functions.
- centralization of US reporting and indirect tax functions into Global Banking and Markets Tax Operations.
- build a culture and process to identify, mitigate and control operational risk.
- achieve satisfactory internal and external regulatory exam reviews.
- assist in tax initiatives and tax regulatory implementations.
- Ability to thrive in a consistently changing environment.
- Ability to multi task and work independently in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to analyze and comprehend complex process/workflows.
- Proven ability to drive change in a matrixed environment.
- Strong communication and relationship management skills.
- Proven experience in building professional relationships across various business partners/leaders as well as the ability to influence and act independently.
-Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
-College degree or comparable work experience.
- Understanding of US tax information withholding and reporting under IRC Chapter 3, 4 and 61.
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
Learn more about this role