Bank of America Global Banking and Markets Tax Operations is seeking an US Information Reporting and Withholding AVP/VP supporting US IRW Global Markets functions across multiple product lines.
The position is an ideal role for a highly motivated, resourceful and ambitious individual who enjoys working in a collaborative and fast paced environment.
- execution of new and existing US IRW Chapter 3, 4 and 61 regulations.
- partner with internal functions and vendors supporting US IRW documentation, withholding and reporting functions.
- centralization of US Information Reporting and Withholding functions into Global Banking and Markets Tax Operations.
- build a culture and process to identify, mitigate and control operational risk.
- achieve satisfactory internal and external regulatory exam reviews.
- assist in tax initiatives and tax regulatory implementations.
- Must have excellent understanding of US tax information withholding and reporting under IRC Chapter 3, 4 and 61.
- People management experience.
- Ability to thrive in a consistently changing environment.
- Ability to multi task and work independently in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to analyze and comprehend complex process/workflows.
- Proven ability to drive change in a matrixed environment.
- Strong communications and relationship management skills.
- Proven experiences in building professional relationships across various business partners/leaders as well as the ability to influence and act independently.
-Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
-College degree or comparable work experience.
- Business, Finance, Accounting, Economics or similar major preferred.
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
Learn more about this role