At Bank of America, we are guided by a common purpose to help make financial lives better through the power of every connection. Responsible Growth is how we run our company and how we deliver for our clients, teammates, communities and shareholders every day.
One of the keys to driving Responsible Growth is being a great place to work for our teammates around the world. We’re devoted to being a diverse and inclusive workplace for everyone. We hire individuals with a broad range of backgrounds and experiences and invest heavily in our teammates and their families by offering competitive benefits to support their physical, emotional, and financial well-being.
Bank of America believes both in the importance of working together and offering flexibility to our employees. We use a multi-faceted approach for flexibility, depending on the various roles in our organization.
Working at Bank of America will give you a great career with opportunities to learn, grow and make an impact, along with the power to make a difference. Join us!
Consumer and Wealth Tax Operations Statement Team is responsible for the production of ~3,600,000 tax reporting statements and forms. Responsibilities include but are not limited researching, resolving and validating the integrity of tax entries and tax income data housed on the tax reporting database. This data is then used to produce our tax statements and reported to the IRS, Puerto Rico, and various states. This will include daily, monthly and annual report validation for numerous internal processes and may include quality assurance reviews including peer, inline and post processing review. Weekend/Weekday overtime is required when necessary and especially during tax season, January through April.
• Validate data and reports against tax database
• Review tax statements and forms to identify and resolve issues
• Support team process functions
• Research and reply to reporting inquiries from Branch Office
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Detail oriented with strong organizational skills
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment, escalate issues as needed
• Ability to work cooperatively with various levels of associates (i.e.: operations, technology, peers, management, etc.) and embrace change with a positive approach
• Ability to prioritize and handle multiple job-related duties efficiently while exercising sound judgment to ensure SLA, and strict deadlines are met
• Proficient in Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, Outlook etc.)
• College degree preferred
• Tax Reporting experience
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
Learn more about this role