At Bank of America, we are guided by a common purpose to help make financial lives better through the power of every connection. Responsible Growth is how we run our company and how we deliver for our clients, teammates, communities and shareholders every day.
One of the keys to driving Responsible Growth is being a great place to work for our teammates around the world. We’re devoted to being a diverse and inclusive workplace for everyone. We hire individuals with a broad range of backgrounds and experiences and invest heavily in our teammates and their families by offering competitive benefits to support their physical, emotional, and financial well-being.
Bank of America believes both in the importance of working together and offering flexibility to our employees. We use a multi-faceted approach for flexibility, depending on the various roles in our organization.
Working at Bank of America will give you a great career with opportunities to learn, grow and make an impact, along with the power to make a difference. Join us!
Works on various project related activities in an operations department or business unit specific to credit furnishing and disputes
• Performs root cause analysis of credit furnishing rejects, stales, duplicates, fragments, and exceptions at the account level
• Analyzes assembled data to define problems and provide recommendations on solutions such
• Resolves moderately complex problems based on knowledge of the business, as well as general project guidelines
• Duties include regular use of discretion, independent judgment, and presenting and driving solutions to completion
• Leads process improvement projects to completion
• Presents monthly business review findings to business control partners, legal, risk/compliance
•Presents CBRM thematic analysis and root cause findings to business control partners, legal, risk/compliance
•Monitor monthly Consumer Reporting Agency data quality trends
• Working knowledge of credit furnishing and disputes operations for Card/Mortgage/HELOC/Deposits/Small Business Exchange/Auto
• Strong system knowledge of TSYS/MSP/DALS specific to credit furnishing and disputes
• Experience with Metro 2 and CDIA guidelines
• Intermediate knowledge of Excel
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Strong analytical (reporting) skills
• Strong presentation skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Self-initiative taker
• Positive attitude
• Ability to deliver by established due dates
• Results/goal driven and a team player
• Interpersonal effectiveness with ability to build and maintain relationships
• Knowledge of BOSS, RMS, BASS, DM, CLMS, ICDP, IALS
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
Learn more about this role