At Bank of America, we are guided by a common purpose to help make financial lives better through the power of every connection. Responsible Growth is how we run our company and how we deliver for our clients, teammates, communities and shareholders every day.
One of the keys to driving Responsible Growth is being a great place to work for our teammates around the world. We’re devoted to being a diverse and inclusive workplace for everyone. We hire individuals with a broad range of backgrounds and experiences and invest heavily in our teammates and their families by offering competitive benefits to support their physical, emotional, and financial well-being.
Bank of America believes both in the importance of working together and offering flexibility to our employees. We use a multi-faceted approach for flexibility, depending on the various roles in our organization.
Working at Bank of America will give you a great career with opportunities to learn, grow and make an impact, along with the power to make a difference. Join us!
Provides technical systems and software support for implementation, modification, or conversion of business systems. Supports the process of translating business needs into formal Business Requirements deliverables. Acts as liaison between business unit and software, hardware developers and vendors. Participates in design, development and implementation of complex applications or systems, often using new technologies. Serves as a fully seasoned, proficient technical resource. Participates as an individual contributor on projects, completing activities as a part of a team related to special initiatives or operations. Routine accountability is for technical knowledge and capabilities, typically as an individual contributor. Often provides oversight and guidance to more junior business and systems analysts. IT degree preferred or equivalent experience. Typically requires a minimum of 5-7 years of applicable experience.
• Assist Treasury Information Reporting clients by providing guidance during the CashPro Connect Information Reporting (“CPC IR”) implementation process.
• Manage multiple new and maintenance requests simultaneously.
• Interact with various internal bank and external resources to complete implementations successfully including Fulfillment, Technical, Line of Business Operations, Vendor, International, Data Transmission, and Product Management resources.
• Educate and counsel customers regarding CPC IR reporting capabilities.
• Explain all aspects of the requested CPC IR services.
• Participate in technical kickoff meetings, gather necessary requirements to meet client objectives, perform setups, recommend and conduct end to end testing, and monitor initial live files/activity once in production.
• Ensure the client is able to use the CPC IR services effectively.
• Maintain and/or contribute to a project plan for client and internal use.
• Act as the single technical point of contact for client inquiries and guidance during the CPC IR implementation process.
• Initiate transition to client support services upon completion of successful monitoring of live files/activity.
• Provide consultative guidance as necessary for internal constituents including Sales, Fulfillment, Product Management, and Line of Business Operations partners
• Knowledge of Treasury Information Reporting file formats (BAI2, CAMT-XML, SWIFT)
• Familiarity with file processing and transmission flows
• Proven communication, technical, analytical, and customer relation skills
• Banking and treasury management services focusing on reporting technologies, electronic commerce, encryption, and data communications
• Strongest candidates are those with proven technical, business and project management skills who work well without supervision.
• Individuals typically have 5 to 7 years of experience in banking and/or treasury management services
• Familiarity with the Global Fulfillment Solution (GFS) work assignment/tracking application
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
Learn more about this role