At Bank of America, we are guided by a common purpose to help make financial lives better through the power of every connection. Responsible Growth is how we run our company and how we deliver for our clients, teammates, communities, and shareholders every day.
One of the keys to driving Responsible Growth is being a great place to work for our teammates around the world. We are devoted to being a diverse and inclusive workplace for everyone. We hire individuals with a broad range of backgrounds and experiences and invest heavily in our teammates and their families by offering competitive benefits to support their physical, emotional, and financial well-being.
Bank of America believes both in the importance of working together and offering flexibility to our employees. We use a multi-faceted approach for flexibility, depending on the various roles in our organization.
Working at Bank of America will give you a great career with opportunities to learn, grow and make an impact, along with the power to make a difference. Join us!
This role is responsible for the day-to-day resolution of complex problems and the research and execution of complex transactions for a single site / business unit or smaller business unit(s). Key responsibilities of the role include strategically advising upon the design, development and implementation of products, systems and services using discretion within the project management methodologies.
Member of the Application Program Interface (API) team responsible for implementing solutions for clients, direct client support, business analysis. Applies technical knowledge in determining end to end design requirements for projects involving business partners, and vendor. Works closely with business partners to define strategies for technical solutions and to translate business needs into technical requirements.
• Works closely with clients, developers, and vendors to create, define business requirements, and provide technical guidance on ongoing API integration projects.
• Acts as liaison between the business, client, vendor, and business partners.
• Drives and participates in implementation of new API setups for clients
• Works with clients as they interact with the bank API Portal to implement and test their new API connections.
• Interacts with existing API clients to provide support for their services, answer questions about the services and troubleshoot service issues.
• Work collaboratively with other departments on projects that include or could impact the API services
• Works under minimal supervision
• Typically requires a minimum of 5-7 years of applicable experience. Timely and accurate of implementing the On-Boarding functions for clients within API Services.
• Advises on the design, development and implementation of complex products, systems and services in an operations environment using discretionary judgment.
• Advises on projects and direct activities of a team related to special initiatives
• Advises as technical expert in assigned area, providing in-depth understanding of the business unit's operations processes and implications on other groups within the operations function
• Consults on present-state, developing alternative future-state approaches and facilitating implementation by creating clear, coherent approach to guide effective program/initiative setup, execution, and control
• Identifies and recommends responsibilities and accountabilities for key program/projects
• Risk Manager: Leads and encourages the identification, escalation and resolution of potential risks.
• People Manager & Coach: Knows and develops team members through coaching and feedback.
• Financial Steward: Manages expenses and demonstrates an owner’s mindset.
• Enterprise Talent Leader: Recruits, on-boards and develops talent, and supports talent mobility for career growth.
• Driver of Business Outcomes: Delivers results through effective team management, structure, and routines.
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
Learn more about this role