At Bank of America, we are guided by a common purpose to help make financial lives better through the power of every connection. Responsible Growth is how we run our company and how we deliver for our clients, teammates, communities, and shareholders every day.
One of the keys to driving Responsible Growth is being a great place to work for our teammates around the world. We’re devoted to being a diverse and inclusive workplace for everyone. We hire individuals with a broad range of backgrounds and experiences and invest heavily in our teammates and their families by offering competitive benefits to support their physical, emotional, and financial well-being.
Bank of America believes both in the importance of working together and offering flexibility to our employees. We use a multi-faceted approach for flexibility, depending on the various roles in our organization.
Working at Bank of America will give you a great career with opportunities to learn, grow and make an impact, along with the power to make a difference. Join us!
This role is responsible for the day-to-day resolution of complex problems and the research and execution of complex transactions for a single site / business unit or smaller business unit(s). Key responsibilities of the role include strategically advising upon the design, development and implementation of products, systems and services using discretion within the project management methodologies.
The CashPro Connect Global Operations team responsible for supporting a 24x7 operation and resolving Client inquires for all CashPro Connect products.
Responsible for the day-to-day resolution of complex problems and the execution of complex transactions for a single site/business unit or smaller business unit(s), including research.
Should have in-depth understanding of the business unit's operations processes and implications on other groups within the operations function and other divisions within the company.
• Advises on the design, development and implementation of complex products, systems and services in an operations environment using discretionary judgment.
• Advises on projects and direct activities of a team related to special initiatives
• Advises as technical expert in assigned area, providing in-depth understanding of the business unit's operations processes and implications on other groups within the operations function
• Consults on present-state, developing alternative future-state approaches and facilitating implementation by creating clear, coherent approach to guide effective program/initiative setup, execution, and control
• Identifies and recommends responsibilities and accountabilities for key program/projects
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
Learn more about this role