Manages a medium-large segment or unit(s) of a product line and/or function of the company's operations activities. Functions managed typically have a high degree of monetary exposure due to transaction size and critical daily production windows which can impact client relationships. Oversees daily activities and ensures adherence to procedures and regulatory requirements (e.g. transaction research). Develops and implements new processes/procedures to improve operating efficiency and to ensure timeliness and accuracy of workflow. Reviews and recommends new methods and procedures to make daily operations in the areas more efficient. Manages performance for their entire team, including Associate development, compensation decisioning, and talent planning. Responsible for expense management, reporting and forecasting. Requires general knowledge of managing an operations area and may be used as a primary contributor in a variety of projects. Leads and directs the work of others and ensures staffing levels and capacity are appropriate to meet production requirements. Manages client, business and/or supplier relationships. Six Sigma/Lean experience preferred. Incumbents normally have 2-4 years of operational management experience. Directly manages 4-12 associates and has a department of 40 - 100 associates and may cover multiple shifts/sites. Bachelors degree or equivalent preferred.
The candidate needs to have a strong Banking Operations and Treasury Products knowledge with adequate experience in Global and Large Corporate sectors. Ability to build and manage relationships with stakeholders globally as well as build and strengthen key business partner relationship. Ability to communicate effectively in all settings and with all levels of leadership
Drives operations excellence by suggesting and implementing process improvements, industry initiatives impacting Treasury Service and Operations. Ability to support/partner/manage the project /initiative across global team. Responsible for client escalation resolutions within SLA and transmission monitoring issues are escalated and resolved timely. Ability to manage, understand and mitigate the process /operational risk, the candidate will be expected to understand and challenge team procedures to continually improve and build better controls and processes.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills and effective people skills
· Proven analytical skills including data reconciliation and interpretation
· Ability to manage two small teams within location
· Strong operations management and project management skills
· Ability to work autonomously and deliver results in a high-pressured environment
· Ability to understand the process risk and ensure timely reporting and escalation of critical risks & non-compliance with policies, standards, and limits
· Ability to challenge the status quo and drive the automation /process efficiency and Operations Excellence
· Confident and client focused
· Excellent organizational skills
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
Learn more about this role