At Bank of America, we are guided by a common purpose to help make financial lives better through the power of every connection. Responsible Growth is how we run our company and how we deliver for our clients, teammates, communities and shareholders every day.
One of the keys to driving Responsible Growth is being a great place to work for our teammates around the world. We’re devoted to being a diverse and inclusive workplace for everyone. We hire individuals with a broad range of backgrounds and experiences and invest heavily in our teammates and their families by offering competitive benefits to support their physical, emotional, and financial well-being.
Bank of America believes both in the importance of working together and offering flexibility to our employees. We use a multi-faceted approach for flexibility, depending on the various roles in our organization.
Working at Bank of America will give you a great career with opportunities to learn, grow and make an impact, along with the power to make a difference. Join us!
This role is responsible for the day-to-day handling of the Operations processes, working to deadlines whilst paying strong attention to detail. Key responsibilities include completion of all workflows, providing guidance to other team members, assisting internal business partners and providing functional expertise. This intermediate-level position performs routine and various item processing functions under moderate supervision within a process that has built-in checks and balances.
• Handling operations related to Letter of Credit, Supply Chain Financing, Collections and Trade Discounting products
• Supporting the sanctions screening; regulatory reports;
• Contributes to overall success of an operations team as an individual contributor
• Responsible for handling of operational activities and queries for either single or multiple lines of businesses across the enterprise
• Adheres to deadlines set internally within the business unit or those in agreed service level agreements with internal or external business partners
• Provides functional expertise knowledge to projects or initiatives relating to the business unit
• Maintains internal operational and financial controls and works within risk appetite of the business unit
• Continues to review processes to ensure they are efficient and implements process improvement opportunities
• Business Knowledge
• Time Management
• Data Entry
• Problem Solving
• Oral Communication
• Procedure Execution
• Microsoft Outlook
• Microsoft Excel
• Performance Management
Learn more about this role