Principle individual contributor in the GTMEO Business Control & Remediation Team leading E2E issue management for Servicing. Primary responsibilities include:
- Leads routine meetings with Business Partners to proactively identify, escalate, and debate risk as well as support risk governance routines.
- Leads identification, assessment, and documentation of emerging risks
- Develops and validates remediation plans for identified gaps
- Ensures timely delivery of key milestones/action plans and on-time closure of issues
- Coordinates, tracks and delivers all issue evidence including performing QA review of issue evidence
- Proactively identifies and escalates ‘at risk’ processes, remediation gaps and roadblocks; ensures leadership visibility to at risk action plans
- Drives ongoing assessments of process control coverage to assess adequacy and identifies improvements to strength our control environment.
- Develops sustainable monitoring and control plans for all processes with priority on post-issue sustainability.
- Leads Business specific compliance and operational risk reviews and other internal assessments
- Ensures adherence to the Enterprise Risk Framework and Issue Management standards
- Engages in change initiatives of all sizes that impact assigned Front Line Unit (FLU) partner
- Actively represent the business control organization in project routines, updates and governance activities throughout the change process
- Partners with project team to design and implement effective controls to support process change and adoption
- Provides overall Point of View assessment of change at the business level (people, process and technology risk and readiness)
- Provides awareness of change to appropriate Business Control resources and confirms dependent activities are addressed as applicable
· Minimum of 7 years experience in an Audit, Risk, Compliance, Business Control or contact center\Servicing environment; Preferred 3 years in Risk and Control related transformation or strategic planning.
· Change Management and/or Project Management
· Strong understanding of risk management principles and practices
· Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) with demonstrated ability to communicate effectively at executive levels
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to identify trends and risks as well as define alternative mitigation strategies
· Ability to form strong relationships and leverage conflict resolution strategies to gain agreement on risk improvement plans
· Ability to lead a cross-functional or matrixed team to implement risk mitigation strategies
· Ability to work independently
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role