At Bank of America, we are guided by a common purpose to help make financial lives better through the power of every connection. Responsible Growth is how we run our company and how we deliver for our clients, teammates, communities and shareholders every day.
One of the keys to driving Responsible Growth is being a great place to work for our teammates around the world. We’re devoted to being a diverse and inclusive workplace for everyone. We hire individuals with a broad range of backgrounds and experiences and invest heavily in our teammates and their families by offering competitive benefits to support their physical, emotional, and financial well-being.
Bank of America believes both in the importance of working together and offering flexibility to our employees. We use a multi-faceted approach for flexibility, depending on the various roles in our organization.
Working at Bank of America will give you a great career with opportunities to learn, grow and make an impact, along with the power to make a difference. Join us!
This role is responsible for the delivery of integrated treasury solutions to clients/prospects that may be US or global. Key responsibilities include actively managing and pursuing treasury revenue streams along with increasing product penetration across an assigned portfolio and partnering closely with client-facing teammates to consult on sales opportunities, as well as providing product expertise to deliver the best possible solution that meets the objectives of the client/prospect.
• Ensures responsible revenue and balance sheet growth, profitability improvement, client calling and planning, portfolio development, pricing strategy, proposal responses, and leading client facing treasury presentations
• Partners with bankers and product specialists across the enterprise to develop customized treasury solutions by identifying solutions based on client-focused cost/benefit analysis and bank-focused profitability analysis
• Leads pricing and negotiation discussions with the client for treasury management products to optimize relationship profitability and YoY growth
• Participates actively in the Client Management Process (CMP) that focuses on client relationship development from growth of new client relationships to deepening existing relationship through thoughtful identification of client needs
• Supports digital adoption by driving mobile, digital and real time payments adoption and manages strategic dialogues around key client centric issues — leveraging best practices, peer benchmarking, industry data analytics and solutioning positioning
• Maintains a strong client focus, treasury industry expertise, client subsector expertise and broad understanding of bank structure
“Must” have these skills to be minimally qualified. What you’ll bring to the team:
• 5+ years of Treasury/Cash Management and/or commercial or global banking experience
• Excellent written and oral communication skills with a knack for building relationships with clients and prospects
• Proven negotiation and active listening skills
• Critical and strategic thinking
• Concern and regard for managing operational and enterprise risk while balancing client needs
• Knowledge or Microsoft Office Suite and presentation skills
• Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent work experience
• Attention to detail
How we’ll support you:
• Industry-leading benefits with an integrated approach to wellness – covering the physical, emotional, and financial resources you need to be well at every stage of life
• Powerful connections to expand your professional network as part of a global team
• Comprehensive tools, proprietary research and analytics, and cutting-edge digital solutions to support you and your clients
• Robust training and development programs, plus one-on-one coaching from executives to help you thrive in your career
• Ongoing marketing support and community engagement opportunities to help you reach a wider audience and make a greater impact
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
Learn more about this role