At Bank of America, we are guided by a common purpose to help make financial lives better through the power of every connection. Responsible Growth is how we run our company and how we deliver for our clients, teammates, communities and shareholders every day.
One of the keys to driving Responsible Growth is being a great place to work for our teammates around the world. We’re devoted to being a diverse and inclusive workplace for everyone. We hire individuals with a broad range of backgrounds and experiences and invest heavily in our teammates and their families by offering competitive benefits to support their physical, emotional, and financial well-being.
Bank of America believes both in the importance of working together and offering flexibility to our employees. We use a multi-faceted approach for flexibility, depending on the various roles in our organization.
Working at Bank of America will give you a great career with opportunities to learn, grow and make an impact, along with the power to make a difference. Join us!
This role is responsible for the day-to-day resolution of complex problems and the research and execution of complex transactions for multiple sites or larger business unit(s). Key responsibilities of the role include leading the design, development and implementation of products, systems, processes and services using discretion within the project management methodologies, with a strong focus on continuous improvement.
- Leads the design, development and implementation of complex products, systems and services in an operations environment using subject matter expertise.
- Manages projects and direct activities of a team related to special initiatives
- Advises as technical expert in assigned area by providing work direction, guidance and expertise to less experienced associates and training to associates and Business Partners on new complex initiatives
- Builds strong relationships with business partners across various lines of business
- Manages and defines responsibilities and accountabilities for key program/projects
This position may also have responsibilities for managing associates. At Bank of America, all managers at this level demonstrate the following responsibilities, in addition to those specific to the role, listed above.
- Diversity & Inclusion: Creates an inclusive team where members are treated fairly and respectfully.
- Manager of Process & Data: Demonstrates and expects process knowledge, data-driven decisions, simplicity and continuous improvement.
- Enterprise Advocate: Delivers clear and concise messages that motivate, convey the “why” and connect contributions to business results.
- Risk Manager: Leads and encourages the identification, escalation and resolution of potential risks.
- People Manager & Coach: Knows and develops team members through coaching and feedback.
- Financial Steward: Manages expenses and demonstrates an owner’s mindset.
- Enterprise Talent Leader: Recruits, on-boards and develops talent, and supports talent mobility for career growth.
- Driver of Business Outcomes: Delivers results through effective team management, structure, and routines.
- 3-5 years’ of business support experience
- Trade product and process knowledge
- Expert Microsoft Excel and SharePoint knowledge; intermediate knowledge of other Microsoft tools (e.g PowerPoint, Word, One-Note)
- Excellent interpersonal relationship, with a strong ability to influence and foster teamwork at all levels.
- Presentation skills - able to synthesize information to craft meaningful, crisp, tailored, messaging for all levels
- Strong written and verbal communication skills & critical thinking
- Detail oriented with proven track record for problem solving, organizing, and driving results
- Project management & time management skills; ability to manage changing deadlines and priorities
- Overcoming Objections
- Risk Management
- Performance Management
- Design Thinking
Line of Business Job Description:
Sr. Operations Consultant for Trade Operations. Responsible for the day-to-day resolution of simple to complex requests from various business partners across the organization
Line of Business Responsibilities:
- Completing critical business activities for the Global Trade Executive, including staffing requests, financial monitoring and cost analysis, capacity submissions and space management.
- Responsible for operational governance of Trade Share Points, Model Attestations, Vendors and Invoicing, Hardware Refreshes and Application Access.
- Responsible to conduct team meetings and craft executive messaging, including but not limited to: monthly business reviews, all hands calls, and global communications.
- Supporting Personnel processes to optimize team engagement and performance including: Associate Engagement plans, Recognition framework, and New Hire Onboarding
- May lead ad hoc projects and develop presentations as needed for audiences of various levels
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role