At Bank of America, we are guided by a common purpose to help make financial lives better through the power of every connection. Responsible Growth is how we run our company and how we deliver for our clients, teammates, communities and shareholders every day.
One of the keys to driving Responsible Growth is being a great place to work for our teammates around the world. We’re devoted to being a diverse and inclusive workplace for everyone. We hire individuals with a broad range of backgrounds and experiences and invest heavily in our teammates and their families by offering competitive benefits to support their physical, emotional, and financial well-being.
Bank of America believes both in the importance of working together and offering flexibility to our employees. We use a multi-faceted approach for flexibility, depending on the various roles in our organization.
Working at Bank of America will give you a great career with opportunities to learn, grow and make an impact, along with the power to make a difference. Join us!
Enterprise Role Overview:
Primary responsibility is to prepare/review documentation in accordance with Bank policies and procedures, to facilitate closings with the client and to ensure lien perfection. Works on routine to more complex documentation as assigned by Market Leader or designee. Interfaces with company vendors, legal counsel, line partners and clients to ensure world-class documentation accuracy. Completes primary financial booking and initial loan funding. Maintains primary responsibility for accuracy of documentation and SOR financial data, timely delivery of documents, and elimination of controllable re-work.
Lob Specific Job Description:
The Doc Admin II for the Fulfillment Team will handle functions relating to credit events for standard syndicated large corporate loans with Bank of America as a Lender. Key responsibilities include booking new facilities, amending existing deals, and managing the incoming and outgoing payments required from the Borrower and Lenders. Must be proficient in Excel and attention to detail is crucial. Effective communication with business partners, clients, and peers is essential in order to foster a cohesive environment. Must have some knowledge of commercial loans and accounting systems.
Syndicated and Corporate Lending Document Administrators lead the pre-closing and closing process for Corporate and Commercial lending units, including Syndicated, Participation-Bought and Direct Credit Facilities. Acting as the loan closer, the Document Administrator is responsible independently reviewing the loan approval and loan documents prepared by counsel to ensure consistency and adherence to requirements. Additionally, the loan closer manages the incoming and outgoing payments required from the Borrower and Lenders and books the new commitment, amendment, or restructure updates in the Loan IQ system of record. This role works closely with Client Manager, Credit and Portfolio Officers, Agency Management, Internal and External Legal Counsel and many internal operational support units to ensure seamless execution of transaction. Document Administrators demonstrate time schedule flexibility to accommodate deal closing requirements.
• 2+ years of experience in in commercial lending, syndicated loan fulfillment or commercial lending operations.
• Can read, interpret, and analyze complex legal documentation including familiarity with commercial loan terminology
• Highly organized, proactive, and able to plan, prioritize and manage deliverables
• Strong written and verbal communication skills; able to target messaging to different audiences
• Effective problem-solving skills
• Proficient computer skills, including Windows, Excel, Word, and Outlook
• Can work independently while balancing early escalation to ensure seamless closing
• Adapts well to a quickly evolving environment
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent loan administration experience preferred
• Experience with commercial lending including Syndicated Loan environment
• Finance, accounting, or mathematical background
• Experience with LoanIQ
• Strives to bring new thoughts and ideas to teams to drive innovation and unique solutions
• Commitment to challenging the status quo and promoting positive change
• Participate in and drive collaborative efforts to advance tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve an evolving client base
• Believes in value of diversity so we can reflect, connect, and meet the diverse needs of our clients and employees around the world
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
Learn more about this role