At Bank of America, we are guided by a common purpose to help make financial lives better through the power of every connection. Responsible Growth is how we run our company and how we deliver for our clients, teammates, communities and shareholders every day.
One of the keys to driving Responsible Growth is being a great place to work for our teammates around the world. We’re devoted to being a diverse and inclusive workplace for everyone. We hire individuals with a broad range of backgrounds and experiences and invest heavily in our teammates and their families by offering competitive benefits to support their physical, emotional, and financial well-being.
Bank of America believes both in the importance of working together and offering flexibility to our employees. We use a multi-faceted approach for flexibility, depending on the various roles in our organization.
Working at Bank of America will give you a great career with opportunities to learn, grow and make an impact, along with the power to make a difference. Join us!
The is a client onboarding manager role sits within APAC onboarding under Global Operations. Candidate will conduct end-to-end onboarding function for a portfolio of client across Global Markets products (PB, FICC, Equities, F&O + OTC Derivatives), prioritisation with the business and Onboarding stakeholders, streamline and synergise Onboarding processes leveraging industry solutions and strengthen partnership with internal stakeholders.
- Client facing role tasked with ensuring the successful delivery of client Onboarding requests for Global Markets Products for new and existing APAC clients
- Managing internal stakeholders in the entire Onboarding cycle (AML, Documentation, Compliance, Credit, Tax, Middle Office and Front Office) to ensure overall delivery to the client within expected timeframe
- Coordinate new business pipeline management and prioritisation with the business partners and Onboarding stakeholders to ensure delivery of business development and revenue strategy
- Assisting clients with requirements for the BofA account opening process as well as providing the necessary data to clients to complete their own internal account set up when necessary
- Collaborate with the wider client onboarding team to establish a streamlined & synergised global process across multi-asset classes and market products
- Ideally 5 years’ experience in an Operations/Onboarding role within Financial Services
- Client expertise to be able to quickly generate a good rapport with a client and ensure the client’s Onboarding experience is positive
- Product knowledge or understanding the process flow of Equities is essential. Prime, Equity Cash + Derivatives, Fixed Income, F&O and OTC Clearing experience would be advantageous.
- Experience of KYC requirements and Jurisdictional Tax Requirements
- Exposure to legal contracts and regulatory requirements (incl. Professional Investor, MIFID II, Dodd Franck, SFTR)
- Strong organisational abilities
- Commitment to high quality client service both external and internal
- Excellent communication skills, ability to show initiative and strategic and creative problem solving skills
- An entrepreneurial and analytical mindset with an ability to think commercially and prioritise competing demands under time pressure
- Strives to bring new thoughts and ideas to teams in order to drive innovation and unique solutions.
- Excels in working among diverse viewpoints to determine the best path forward.
- Experience in connecting with a diverse set of clients to understand future business needs – is a continuous learner
- Commitment to challenging the status quo and promoting positive change.
- Participate in and drive collaborative efforts to advance tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve an evolving client base.
- Believes in value of diversity so we can reflect, connect and meet the diverse needs of our clients and employees around the world.
Learn more about this role