The Cybersecurity Automation and Orchestration Developer will analyze and translate the business needs, and assess the feasibility for enhancements to existing applications and automation or support the building of new applications.
In this role, you are responsible for elicit and documenting the business and functional requirements, generating process/data flow diagrams, and creating user guides. You will also be analyzing the impact of the proposed solutions across the business, develop use cases to explain/demonstrate the business requirements/specifications to the IT team, and contribute a business or process perspective during design reviews. You will be working as a part of a larger cybersecurity organization focused on the development of bespoke solutions to address emerging risk in a highly complicated environment.
• Previous experience in Application Development and hands on testing
• Experience working in Agile or Waterfall methodology and a deep understanding of various phases of the Software Development Life Cycle
• Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with both technology/development and business partners – ability to translate between these two constituencies
• Information Security, Auditing, or Control Function background
• Deep understanding of downstream impacts when building automation
• Heavy data analytics background is often very helpful (e.g. SQL queries, manipulation of data within Excel)
• Working experience in various technology environments/languages/platforms, such as Java, .NET, Python, R, or Hadoop, to name a few
• Knowledge of Enterprise Vulnerability Data extracts a plus. (Qualys, Rapid7 or Tenable)
Enterprise Role Overview - Analyzes, improves, implements, and executes security controls proactively to prevent external threat actors from infiltrating company information or systems. Researches more advanced and complex attempts/efforts to compromise security protocols. Maintains or reviews security systems, assesses security policies that control access to systems, and provides regular status updates to the management team. Typically has 5-10 years of relevant experience and will act as an individual contributor.
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
Learn more about this role