At Bank of America, we are guided by a common purpose to help make financial lives better through the power of every connection. Responsible Growth is how we run our company and how we deliver for our clients, teammates, communities and shareholders every day.
One of the keys to driving Responsible Growth is being a great place to work for our teammates around the world. We’re devoted to being a diverse and inclusive workplace for everyone. We hire individuals with a broad range of backgrounds and experiences and invest heavily in our teammates and their families by offering competitive benefits to support their physical, emotional, and financial well-being.
Bank of America believes both in the importance of working together and offering flexibility to our employees. We use a multi-faceted approach for flexibility, depending on the various roles in our organization.
Working at Bank of America will give you a great career with opportunities to learn, grow and make an impact, along with the power to make a difference. Join us!
This role is responsible for providing moderately complex research, reporting and analytical support for the delivery of end-to-end support for Global Markets sales, trading and underwriting business for securities, foreign exchange, fixed income, exchange traded derivatives and over-the-counter derivatives across multiple lines of business. Duties are carried out under general supervision, following established procedures. These individuals may assist more experienced teammates.
• Maintains accuracy of client portfolio using internal and external comparison tools
• Performs research and conducts moderately complex analyses using established techniques; including transactions that require special handling and/or exception handling
• Explores methods to enhance processes, further reduce risks and boost client experience
• Partners with colleagues on the trade and sales support teams, as well as external agents
• Creates reports; may liaise with internal partners to ensure proper client reporting and assist with regulatory reporting
• Escalates potential risks and exposures to manager in a timely manner
• May assist in ad-hoc projects, new processes or initiatives requiring coordination among subject matter experts representing multiple product areas or functions
• Problem Solving
• Strategic Thinking
• Presentation Skills
• Microsoft PowerPoint
• Microsoft Excel
• Customer Focus
• Time Management
• Active Listening
• Relationship Building
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
Learn more about this role