At Bank of America, we are guided by a common purpose to help make financial lives better through the power of every connection. Responsible Growth is how we run our company and how we deliver for our clients, teammates, communities and shareholders every day.
One of the keys to driving Responsible Growth is being a great place to work for our teammates around the world. We’re devoted to being a diverse and inclusive workplace for everyone. We hire individuals with a broad range of backgrounds and experiences and invest heavily in our teammates and their families by offering competitive benefits to support their physical, emotional, and financial well-being.
Bank of America believes both in the importance of working together and offering flexibility to our employees. We use a multi-faceted approach for flexibility, depending on the various roles in our organization.
Working at Bank of America will give you a great career with opportunities to learn, grow and make an impact, along with the power to make a difference. Join us!
The APAC Global Commission Management team (part of Global Markets Operations) manages and supports the day-to-day operations of the Commission Sharing Agreement (CSA) service that is offered to our global priority clients. The team is seeking a team leader to manage a small team of 3 onshore associates and an offshore processing team in providing client service management and escalations, stakeholder management and operations management of the CSA program.
- Manage a team of onshore and offshore associates, which includes managing goals and objectives-setting, performance reviews, recruitment, coaching and training programs
- Lead the team in Commission Sharing Agreements (CSA) operations, which includes accurate and timely processing of CSA payments and invoice issuance for research services, reconciliation of CSA-eligible trades and monthly statements for client soft dollar balances, onboarding of new CSA clients and vendors, and posting of journals and breaks resolution
- Maintain relationships with CSA clients and ensure a client service quality in accordance with the bank’s standards, which includes escalation management or service recovery where necessary.
- Work with internal stakeholders, inclusive of Business, Finance and Technology teams, to keep the process timely and accurate
- At least 10 years of financial markets experience working in an operations, middle office, or front office role.
- Strong people management skills with the ability to bring multiple stakeholders together and directly address issues to reach consensus and decisions.
- Experience in commissions sharing services will be highly advantageous.
- Proven experience in people management, strategic planning, risk management and change management.
- Excellent communication skills dealing with senior level management & analytical skills.
- Ability to operate and collaborate across wide span of stakeholders across the front, middle and back offices within the organization, inclusive of regulators and/or auditors.
- Control focused mindset and good understanding of regulatory and reputational risks.
- Excellent communications skills and ability to present to an audience.
- Independent and ability to multi-task and meet multiple timelines.
- Ability to work under pressure in a team environment.
- Self-motivated, driven and dedicated with desire to excel consistently.
- Strives to bring new thoughts and ideas to teams in order to drive innovation and unique solutions
- Excels in working among diverse viewpoints to determine the best path forward
- Experience in connecting with a diverse set of clients to understand future business needs – is a continuous learner
- Commitment to challenging the status quo and promoting positive change.
- Participate in and drive collaborative efforts to advance tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve an evolving client base
- Believes in value of diversity so we can reflect, connect and meet the diverse needs of our clients and employees around the world
Learn more about this role