At Bank of America, we are guided by a common purpose to help make financial lives better through the power of every connection. Responsible Growth is how we run our company and how we deliver for our clients, teammates, communities, and shareholders every day.
One of the keys to driving Responsible Growth is being a great place to work for our teammates around the world. We’re devoted to being a diverse and inclusive workplace for everyone. We hire individuals with a broad range of backgrounds and experiences and invest heavily in our teammates and their families by offering competitive benefits to support their physical, emotional, and financial well-being.
Bank of America believes both in the importance of working together and offering flexibility to our employees. We use a multi-faceted approach for flexibility, depending on the various roles in our organization.
Working at Bank of America will give you a great career with opportunities to learn, grow and make an impact, along with the power to make a difference. Join us!
The individual in this role will provide leadership across the team to develop best practices and set operational standards. They lead the planning, design, and implementation of highly complex solutions. This individual will be viewed as a technology subject-matter expert (SME) and be able to communicate technology solutions across differing audiences. Including technical, managerial, business executives, senior executives and/or vendors. In addition, this individual will coach, mentor, and provide feedback and career development to members of the team.
This role may direct team activities and will exercise judgment within broadly defined practices and policies in selecting methods, techniques, and evaluation criterion for obtaining results. This role advocates and advances best practices across all aspects of design and support.
- Provide leadership point of contact (POC) for triage of high priority incidents or consulting engagements
- Participate and help with the resource interview and onboarding processes
- Direct appropriate teams to ensure alerts, monitoring, dashboards, and processes are established appropriately for new projects and initiative
- Perform access reviews and compliance activities, act as delegate for administrative processes
- Manage the stability, resiliency, reliability, and performance of a wide array of supported systems
- Support change implementations and proactively identify potential issues resulting from the changes
- Mentor more junior staff and provide technical leadership across the organization
- Develop reliable and repeatable solutions to technology issues
- Minimum of five-years of in-depth, hands-on experience working with multiple AD domains and forests, cross-domain, and cross forest authentication
- Experience with HP &Dell server platforms
- Experience working with Active Directory in a DMZ environment
- Experience working with SQL, SCVMM/Hyper-V, SCOM
- Effectively use AD support tools; DCDiag, Netdiag, Repadmin, DFRSdiag
- Understanding of DFS
- Background on Group Policy Objects and troubleshooting GPO issues
- PowerShell and/or VB Scripting automation to identify and resolve complex problems
- Working knowledge of Windows Server 2016 and higher
- Understanding of storage, networks, ADDNS
- Experience working in large scale enterprise environments with an understanding of ITIL process and functions
- Splunk experience
- PowerShell experience
- Candidate must possess strong written and oral communication skills
- Experience with leadership in defect/incident/problem/change review meetings and release activities as applicable
- Bachelor's Degree and 8+ years of experience, Master's Degree and 6+ years or equivalent work experience may be considered in lieu of degree
- Expert knowledge of AD architecture and management
- Experience with planning and performing Active Directory migrations
- Expert knowledge of creating, administering, and troubleshooting GPOs
- Experience of Hyper-V virtualization
- Experience with scripting (PowerShell)
- Knowledge of Windows Server Operating Systems
- Experience with Windows file shares, DNS, security administration, Windows failover clustering
- Knowledge of security policies and general vulnerabilities management
- Understands network topologies, both transport and IP
- Excellent project, technical, interpersonal, presentation and problem management skills
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role