This position will be responsible to Serve as an GB GM Anti-Money Laundering subject matter expert for Brazil, mainly focused on AML Refresh management and AML Onboarding oversight.
Core skills and requirements:
- 5+ years of AML, Business Controls, Operational Risk, Process Design, Audit or related experience
- Ability to solve complex problems through root cause analysis, management by fact and collaboration across a wide constituency
- Ability to interpret Financial Crimes standards and translate into implementable plans for GB GM LOB in countries of coverage.
- Solutions oriented-Agility to adjust, react with optimism and professionalism by utilizing critical thinking skills / business acumen and resources to make sound business decisions and reduce risk
- Ability to interact and influence across broad audiences in multiple locations, including challenging status quo and pushing for change towards excellence
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Process design skills, data-management and analysis using advanced Excel and BI tools
- Fluent in Portuguese and English. Spanish will be a plus
Learn more about this role