Accountable for the successful resolution of all customer requests by providing seamless delivery of service through inbound client calls, answering written inquiries, emails and requests placed by customers or internal partners. Responsible for the day to day resolution of customer problems and the execution of moderately complex or escalated issues. Requires knowledge of multiple products and systems. Performs routine account-related transactions and may provide first call resolution on single issue inquiries, requests and problems related to a customer concerns. Required to solve problems and investigate/resolve a wide variety of issues and requests that include gathering additional information, setting expectations and working with other support organizations to fulfill the request. May handle escalated issues by successfully navigating the organization to resolve customer requests. Routes, maintains and tracks outstanding servicing requests and provides thorough follow up. May involve supporting the contact center by answering calls during high volume and peak periods. Minimum 1-2 years of contact center or equivalent customer service experience preferred.
• Displays passion, integrity, commitment and drive to deliver a positive, differentiated service that improves our clients’ financial lives.
• Fully understands how life events can impact a client’s financial situation and is prepared to actively advise solutions and analyze/resolve complex client problems through creative solutions.
• Has a commitment to excellent attendance and proven reliability and can work the agreed upon schedule.
• Has a dependable team-player attitude with an understanding that calls must be handled immediately, including weekends and holidays.
• Communicates effectively and confidently with all clients to make their financial lives better.
• Has the ability to engage with clients – begin a conversation, anticipate questions, actively share information using plain language, build rapport and handle objections.
• Is comfortable receiving ongoing performance feedback and coaching.
• Is comfortable with ongoing change and learning new technology/processes.
• Minimum 1+ years of customer/client service experience, including experience handling difficult client situations.
• Has at least an intermediate level of proficiency with computers and current technology.
• Bilingual Vietnamese Required
• Experience in fast pace, high-volume inbound call environment, speaking Vietnamese with customers; creating the Customer Experience
• Call Center Experience
• Banking/Financial Industry Experience
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
Learn more about this role