- Leads Cloud Computing audit work
- Responsible for conducting relevant testing of Cloud Computing related controls
- Utilize analytical skills and product / technical expertise necessary to perform risk assessments, develop and perform audit test procedures, and report findings.
- Ensure high quality work is delivered for individual audit engagements
- Exercise intellectual curiosity, critical thinking and judgment to effectively influence and challenge management to improve the control environment.
- Continuously develop Cloud Computing acumen through training and skill development.
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum 5 - 7 years in an IT Audit / Assurance role or similar background in Risk Management, Information / Cyber Security, or Cloud Computing (notably AWS or Azure) related fields.
- Possess or working towards professional audit and Cloud Computing security certifications such as CISA, CISM, CISSP, CRISC, CCSP.
- Understanding of audit practices and methodologies as well as rules for professional and ethical conduct.
- Ability to think critically and apply audit and technical expertise.
- Ability to execute and evaluate audit test plans within a risk-based audit methodology.
- Sound organizational and time management skills, including the ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical skills to analyze data and provide an opinion.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to document audit work in a detailed and professional manner and communicate results.
- Working knowledge of industry frameworks and standards such as ISO/IEC 27001:2013, PCI DSS, NIST CSF and NIST 800-53
- Ability to work independently and collaborate with other diverse teammates.
- Moderate proficiency with one or more Cloud Computing related technologies (Cloud Computing, Networking, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Learn more about this role