Responsible for tool and service designs within a technical domain that enable business strategies in accordance with architectural governance, standards and policies. Primary contributor to the creation of infrastructure tools and their integration as an infrastructure service. Facilitates deployment of technical solution by developing templates, playbooks and automation to be used during implementation. Infrastructure Engineer II consistently looks for opportunities to improve the reliability and efficiency when implementing and maintaining infrastructure tools and/or services. This engineer embraces the culture that drives innovation and continuous improvement.
At Bank of America, we are guided by a common purpose to help make financial lives better through the power of every connection. Responsible Growth is how we run our company and how we deliver for our clients, teammates, communities, and shareholders every day.
One of the keys to driving Responsible Growth is being a great place to work for our teammates around the world. We’re devoted to being a diverse and inclusive workplace for everyone. We hire individuals with a broad range of backgrounds and experiences and invest heavily in our teammates and their families by offering competitive benefits to support their physical, emotional, and financial well-being.
Bank of America believes both in the importance of working together and offering flexibility to our employees. We use a multi-faceted approach for flexibility, depending on the various roles in our organization.
Working at Bank of America will give you a great career with opportunities to learn, grow and make an impact, along with the power to make a difference. Join us!
The Cloud Identity Engineering team is seeking an Engineer responsible for analysis, design, implementation coordination, and 4th level escalation support. The individual will work within the engineering organization, interacting with peer teams and partner groups, scaling and deploying improvements, and administering Cloud identity solutions including but not limited to authentication, governance, security, and business continuity. The candidate must be able to operate and function well in a multi-cultural, geographically dispersed virtual team environment. The ideal candidate will have a strong working experience in designing, implementing, and managing solutions in multi-cloud environments as well as a deep understanding of Active Directory.
- Analysis, design, planning and 4th level support of cloud identity solutions
- Translate business needs into workable technology solutions that meet the requirements of internal customers and peer teams
- Responsible for applying standards, and contributing to roadmaps
- Independently manage and perform architecture/engineering role for enterprise scale identity efforts and initiatives
- Perform various functions and duties in support of audit and compliance deliverables including verification/remittance of evidence
- Develop detailed architecture, standards, design, and implementation documentation
- Analyze existing environments to identify both technical and operational challenges while making recommendations and developing solutions for improvement
- Participate in or lead complex or high severity troubleshooting and incident/problem resolutions with other infrastructure teams
- Review and manage application lifecycle deliverables to ensure compliance with application management policies
- 3+ years of identity engineering and architecture experience that includes designing, implementing, and maintaining complex enterprise level solutions and security models with Entra ID
- Working experience with Identity and Access solutions for Cloud Service offerings from Microsoft, Amazon, and Google
- Must have an expert level understanding of identity solutions including previous experience engineering and deploying such solutions
- Extensive experience and advanced knowledge deploying Windows security concepts, least-privilege, and Zero Trust design principles
- Deep understanding of federation technologies (WS-Fed, OAuth, SAML, etc.)
- Extensive knowledge of security best-practices, latest security threats and mitigation thereof
- Thorough understanding of encryption technologies (both encryption types and protocols/standards)
- Strong working knowledge of various server OS platforms, DNS, networks, DMZs, firewalls, network security zones and proxies
- Advanced scripting experience and capabilities (JSON, PowerShell, etc.)
- Working experience of ITIL framework and enterprise change management processes
- Experience and confidence to be the subject matter expert (SME) in order to coordinate technical efforts and resolve issues across multiple teams in a large-scale enterprise environment
- Excellent communication skills, including proven experience effectively communicating technical challenges and solutions to peers, customers, and senior management
- Strong risk management skills including confidence to vocalize concerns which may jeopardize the security or integrity of Cloud Services and identity stores
- Familiar with Agile methodologies
- Familiar with software development life cycle
- Red Team assessment, exposure, and interaction
- MS SQL/DB knowledge
- Experience with RESTful APIs
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role