At Bank of America, we are guided by a common purpose to help make financial lives better through the power of every connection. Responsible Growth is how we run our company and how we deliver for our clients, teammates, communities and shareholders every day.
One of the keys to driving Responsible Growth is being a great place to work for our teammates around the world. We’re devoted to being a diverse and inclusive workplace for everyone. We hire individuals with a broad range of backgrounds and experiences and invest heavily in our teammates and their families by offering competitive benefits to support their physical, emotional, and financial well-being.
Bank of America believes both in the importance of working together and offering flexibility to our employees. We use a multi-faceted approach for flexibility, depending on the various roles in our organization.
Working at Bank of America will give you a great career with opportunities to learn, grow and make an impact, along with the power to make a difference. Join us!
This role is responsible for the day-to-day resolution of complex claims/escalations including in-depth analysis for fraud and non-fraud claims. Complex decisions are made based on analytical research, established policies and procedures and judgment. The role requires extensive experience and must follow all applicable regulatory guidelines and established procedures while utilizing multiple systems and tools. These individuals will interact with multiple business partners and clients in order to educate, set appropriate expectations or skillfully deny the claim.
• Interacts with multiple business partners to appropriately investigate and decision claim
• Follows up with clients either verbally or through written communication
• Educates and communicates claim decisions to clients
• Records data captured during client interactions accurately
• Customer Service
• Customer Focus
• Active Listening
• Critical Thinking
• Oral Communication
• Time Management
• Consumer Products and Solutions
• Credit Risk
• Fraud Detection and Prevention
This role will be supporting Commercial and Small Business Billing Dispute Resolution (Non-Fraud) claims.
• Investigate and decision daily incoming claims using multiple systems and tools to resolve differences.
• Appropriately investigate/decision claims and interact with multiple business partners.
• Providing Customers with claim education, setting appropriate expectations or skillfully denying the claim
• Crosstrain and perform additional back office functions as needed
- Ability to effectively communicate and partner with all levels of leadership across multiple lines of business (verbal and written).
- Strong Critical thinking skills; detail oriented with ability to problem solve.
- Strong analytical skills; ability to analyze data and identify trends
- Strong time management and organizational skills; ability to prioritize work to meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
- 3-5 years of claims experience along with working knowledge of applicable regulations.
- Experience in Small Business/Large Corporate accounts, Fraud and Non Fraud claims operations
- Experience with TSYS 6040, AS400, Blast, MasterCard and Visa Online
- Experience with MasterCard and Visa Rules and Regulations
- Ability to drive optimum accuracy and efficiency
- Familiar with Regulation Z guidelines
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
Learn more about this role