At Bank of America, we are guided by a common purpose to help make financial lives better through the power of every connection. Responsible Growth is how we run our company and how we deliver for our clients, teammates, communities and shareholders every day.
One of the keys to driving Responsible Growth is being a great place to work for our teammates around the world. We’re devoted to being a diverse and inclusive workplace for everyone. We hire individuals with a broad range of backgrounds and experiences and invest heavily in our teammates and their families by offering competitive benefits to support their physical, emotional, and financial well-being.
Bank of America believes both in the importance of working together and offering flexibility to our employees. We use a multi-faceted approach for flexibility, depending on the various roles in our organization.
Working at Bank of America will give you a great career with opportunities to learn, grow and make an impact, along with the power to make a difference. Join us!
- As a team manager, leading a team of associates on Fulfilment/Implementation and Services function.
- Oversee the delivery and execution of all assigned projects/business tasks of the team in line with the clients’ and management’s expectations. Responsible for account management (based on client requests received) including: handling escalations of more complex issues by managing the coordination of workflow to business partners and ensuring timely resolution.
- Understands the end-to-end process for Sales, Service and Fulfilment. Provide guidance to team members to effectively and efficiently manage Fulfilment/implementation projects and business tasks with the shortest cycle time and client’s target date. Resolve client queries and provide support as required.
- Interacts continuously and deepens relationships with internal business partners as well as client to further enhance client delight. Monitors internal processes and service levels, implementing enhancements to improve overall efficiency and client satisfaction. May participate in the resolution of operational and/or product servicing issues of a sensitive/high risk nature.
- May have in person client engagement and presentation responsibilities. Also responsible for monitoring accuracy of data input into systems of record, information gathering, report generation and troubleshooting. Participate in the development of short and long range fulfilment enhancement strategies in ensuring an integrated approach to client servicing that includes Sales, Service, and Operational and Product perspectives.
- Maintain high standards on internal operational and financial controls to ensure risk mitigation protecting the client and the Bank.
- Identifies resolves and discovers root causes through research and analysis to provide solutions to basic and moderately complex requests in a timely manner with error free quality.
- Facilitates and leads to deliver world class service to enable a distinctive competitive edge.
- Responsible for ensuring a high level of client satisfaction across service and implementation functions.
- University Degree
- Minimum 8-12 years’ working experience in Financial/Banking industry, providing client servicing, implementation support to corporate clients.
- Strong practical experience and understanding in SWIFT payment formatting and standards.
- Strong understanding of USD and other major currencies clearing accounts.
- Experience in client services, implementation, product management, project management and/or operations. Team management experience is required.
- Possess a track record of corporate banking product implementation, focused on the delivery of treasury and cash management and trade service solutions for corporate clients and/or financial institutions as an individual contributor as well as a team manager.
- Knowledge on corporate banking products, web-based electronic banking platforms and H2H solution. A good understanding of in-country banking systems, account and liquidity structures as well as payment delivery systems.
- A good understanding on account opening process and client documentation requirements
Learn more about this role