At Bank of America, we are guided by a common purpose to help make financial lives better through the power of every connection. Responsible Growth is how we run our company and how we deliver for our clients, teammates, communities and shareholders every day.
One of the keys to driving Responsible Growth is being a great place to work for our teammates around the world. We’re devoted to being a diverse and inclusive workplace for everyone. We hire individuals with a broad range of backgrounds and experiences and invest heavily in our teammates and their families by offering competitive benefits to support their physical, emotional, and financial well-being.
Bank of America believes both in the importance of working together and offering flexibility to our employees. We use a multi-faceted approach for flexibility, depending on the various roles in our organization.
Working at Bank of America will give you a great career with opportunities to learn, grow and make an impact, along with the power to make a difference. Join us!
- 10-12 years experience in AML/KYC and compliance roles.
- Relevant experience on Client Due Diligence review on Corporate clients, Knowledge of RBI regulation & prior Onboarding / Periodic Review (Refresh).
- Control focused mindset and good understanding of regulatory and reputational risks
- Ability to liaise with internal and external stakeholders and deal with people with different experiences and backgrounds and be able to get work done.
- Self-motivated and assertive.
- Strong Leadership Skill
What you will do
- As part of KYC Refresh function for India, Lead the KYC Refresh Control for India jurisdiction. The KYC Refresh Control Team in India provides a quality check function in various stages of KYC Refresh Lifecycle while ensuring adherence to RBI Master Direction on KYC. The team performs activities such as conducting review of the Refresh requirements before Client Outreach, Review of KYC documents for accuracy and completeness after Client Outreach.
- Identify Process Gaps, Challenges and Issues in the process and ensure mitigating controls are in place and be able to demonstrate working controls.
- Ensure regular status updates to Regional Refresh Teams and Regional Management of all activities supported from India.
- Ensure Operating Procedures are up to date.
- Support and drive Remediations, supporting internal/external Audits related to KYC Refresh
- Maintain KYC records and documents for regulatory adherence.
- Keeping India Management updated with regular MIS/Status Updates on KYC Refresh status.
- Ensure delivery of complete, accurate and timely regulatory reports to regulatory agencies
- Be the face off for KYC Refresh to the local regulator.
Learn more about this role