- Provide support and representation for oversight structures and key cross-functional business initiatives designed to monitor and mitigate risk within the fiduciary business lines.
- Initiatives may include:
- audit/compliance issue remediation, coordination of risk mitigation projects
- fiduciary platform enhancements
- associate training and process improvements
- Act as liaison to key support partners such as Legal and Compliance and participate in governance committees and cross-functional working groups to identify fiduciary risk and ensure appropriate management of issues.
- May consult with senior management to define and assist with projects that encompass and impact many associates.
- Requires a thorough knowledge of the business line's functional structure and products/services set. Working knowledge of fiduciary principles and their application to internal policies and procedures.
- Bachelor's Degree, J.D. Preferred
- Minimum 3-5 years trust/fiduciary background
- Strong verbal & written presentation skills, including all Microsoft Office software
- Ability to interface with all levels of the business
- Proven ability to meet organizational objectives
- Ability to leverage resources across the organization, driving collaboration and cooperation in order to achieve results
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role