The Non Financial Regulatory Reporting (NFRR) Center is responsible for the consistent application of interpretation, data sourcing, preparation, governance and oversight of regulatory reports that are not produced within the CFO function. The regulatory reporting group within the NFRR center is responsible for aligning all NFRR reports to the appropriate target state which potentially includes technology alignment, governance, control framework, preparation, and submission. NFRR Reports are aligned to all lines of business within the bank and includes Markets, Consumer, Anti-Money Laundering, Compliance and Human Resources.
Specific Job Description:
This role will serve as a Regulatory Reporting Product Management Lead responsible for driving key reporting and operations changes within the Non-Financial Regulatory Reporting (NFRR) organization.
• Generating business requirements based upon discussions with the Regulatory Reporting analysts
• Manage Regulatory Reporting Book of Work and monitor portfolio delivery across multiple analysts.
• Act as a key conduit with the NFRR data and technology teams in design, implementing and User Acceptance testing (UAT) of the Global Regulatory Reporting System (GRRS) platform
• Participate in driving requirements around strategic sourcing of data from ADSs
• Enable target state capacity alignment (e.g. Approval Workflow, Archival etc.) as reports are onboard to the NFRR center.
• Validate controls implemented are working as expected
• Assist the Regulatory Reporting Analyst with the review and assessment of reporting processes scheduled to be onboard into the center.
• Perform current to target state transition documentation and testing for NFRR reports generated through the NFRR Center technology framework and tools.
• Provide production support and user help to the Regulatory Reporting Analysts
• Manage GRRS system access provisioning and provide requirements to enhance entitlements based upon approved enterprise guidelines.
• Assist in developing and maintaining documentation and supporting materials (data dictionaries, business requirements, JIRA stories, playbooks, process flows, UAT scripts and plans etc.) driving transparency into the end-to-end reporting lifecycle
• Delivering training and demos to end users as new functionality is rolled out
• Represent NFRR Regulatory Reporting team in SDM Program Increment workshops and drive business vision
• Assist in platform governance to ensure new functionality and release do not conflict with existing capabilities in production.
• Establish and conduct regression testing of the platform and participate in BCP/DR planning/testing as necessary.
• 6+ years minimum of experience w Professional certifications (PMP etc.) preferred
• Global Banking and Markets (GBAM), Consumer/GWIM or Risk/Compliance regulatory project/implementation experience preferred
• Ability to provide clear oral and written communication to a variety of business and technical audiences
• Data management / data quality background especially EDM Transport and Use Standard
• Detail oriented, process excellence mind set and change agent
• Process re-engineering and migration experience to strategic framework
• Strong critical thinking, problem solving, analytical mindset required
• Ability to prioritize work and adapt to changing needs in a dynamic work environment
• Technical savvy with the ability to quickly understand different systems and processes
• Eager to learn and grow, receptive to constructive feedback
• Self-Starter, takes initiative
• Advanced Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, ARIS, SQL and Data Analytic skills
• Knowledge on enterprise change standards and policies.
• Understanding of SDM SAFE Agile methodology
Preferred additional desired Skills and requirements
Knowledge of regulatory publishing tools like AXIOM, etc. is a plus
Experience with regulatory project delivery and interaction via exams, periodic routines etc.
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
Learn more about this role