Bank of America is one of the world’s leading financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small and middle-market businesses and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial and risk management products and services. We are committed to attracting and retaining top talent across the globe to ensure our continued success. Along with taking care of our customers, we want to be the best place for people to work and aim at creating a work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
We are a part of the Global Business Services which delivers technology and operations capabilities to Bank of America lines of business (LOB) and enterprise functions.
Our employees help our customers and clients at every stage of their financial lives, helping them connect to what matters most. This purpose defines and unites us. Every day, we are focused on delivering value, convenience, expertise and innovation for individuals, businesses and institutional investors we serve worldwide.
* BA Continuum is a nonbank subsidiary of Bank of America, part of Global Business Services in the bank.
Core Customer Client Data Platforms (CCDP) - The CCDP team owns the operational customer systems (applications and databases) that support the Consumer/Wealth Bank.
Java/J2EE Developer with experience in E2E Application Development from Requirement Gathering, Designing, Coding, Testing and Production Implementation.
- Should be able to understand business requirement specs and develop quality designs and code.
- Involved in Designing (HLD/LLD), Coding, Unit testing, Component Integration testing , System Integration testing and Product implementation.
- Participate/host calls independently with onshore technology teams in requirement gathering meetings and proactively clarify doubts.
- Should be dedicated to learning the existing Application functionality and becoming Subject Matter Experts.
- Own the task assigned and keep all the stakeholders informed about the status
- Perform spike/proof of concept as necessary to mitigate risk or implement new ideas.
- Code solutions and unit test to deliver a requirement/story per the defined acceptance criteria and compliance requirements.
- Utilize multiple architectural components (across data, application, business) in design and development of client requirements.
- Assist team with resolving technical complexities involved in realizing story work.
- Design/develop/modify architecture components, application interfaces, and solution enablers while ensuring principal architecture integrity is maintained.
- Design/develop/maintain automated test suites (integration, regression, performance)
- Set up and develop a continuous integration/continuous delivery pipeline
- Mentor other Software Engineers and coach team on CI-CD practices and automating tool stack
- Flexible to work in the US overlap time zone (11:00 PM to 8:00 PM)
- Education: BE / B-Tech M.E./M.Tech (prefer IT/CS specialization)
- Certifications If Any
- Experience: 4 to 7 Years
- Technology – Java/J2EE/Spring API Development
- Strong knowledge in OOPS, design principles and design patterns
- Should be currently working Java Application Development teams.
- Experience in Oracle SQL and Stored Procedure.
- Business/Integration Tier Frameworks – Spring, Hibernate
- Experience in Java/J2EE midle-tier technologies
- Ability to articulate issues and status to management and stakeholders
- Web services, SOAP/REST
- DevOps, build/deploy tools
- Exposure to Agile methodology.
- Familiarity with relational databases, REST interfaces, XML, Linux
- Camel, Maven
- Datastage ETL
Work Timings 11:00 PM to 08:00 PM
Job Location Chennai
Learn more about this role