As a Feature Lead in Client Reporting Technology group, you will provide technical leadership, direction and oversight to cross-functional teams to deliver world-class technology solutions for our clients. In this role, you will develop solutions and processes for delivering features, based on your knowledge of design/architectural patterns and Agile/DevOps practices. You will help create innovative technology solutions that are aligned to desired business outcomes and also adhere to enterprise standards for solution design, coding and quality. The Feature Lead Is an individual Contributor.
- Designs, develops and is accountable for feature delivery, as an individual contributor.
- Applies enterprise standards for solution design, coding and quality.
- Ensures solution meets product acceptance criteria with minimal technical debt.
- Responsible for compliance, security items & audit support at the team level.
- Acts as a liaison for production activities/issues.
- Participate in work planning and execution.
- Engage with Product Owner(s) to ensure that product backlog/requirements are healthy, with clear acceptance criteria.
- Guides the scrum team on work breakdown and execution.
- Provide technical leadership (as an individual contributor) and mentorship across Agile Release Train.
- Guide team members with skills and practices (planning & estimation, peer reviews and other engineering practices).
- Identifies skill and role gaps, and works with Technology Manager to address them.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent working experience.
- Ability to problem solve, apply reason, take initiative, use judgment, and perform multiple concurrent tasks.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- 7+ years of software development experience in enterprise-scale systems
- 3+ years hands-on technical experience leading within an agile/team environment.
- Understanding of Agile Methodologies & Tools (Jira/BitBucket/etc)
- Good understanding of OOP concepts, Design Patterns and Modular development.
- Working knowledge of CICD Processes & Horizon Platform Offerings. (i.e. BitBucket, XLR/Tower)
- Expert knowledge & experience with Microsoft .Net Framework / Technologies: ASP.Net 4.5 / C# / MVC.Net / Web API / Web Services using WCF/SOAP & REST
- Expertise using MS SQLServer DBMS
- Master’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent working experience.
- Knowledge / experience in financial technology domain
- Knowledge / experience with DevOps / CI/CD
- Knowledge / experience on web accessibility (ADA) standards, implementation, validation and support
- Knowledge / experience with HTML/CSS/XSLT
- Knowledge / experience With .Net Core / Angular / JSON based REST services
- Prior Bank of America Experience
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role