Overview (Bank overview, GBS India overview, Function Overview)*
• Bank of America is one of the world’s leading financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small and middle-market businesses and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial and risk management products and services.
• We are committed to attracting and retaining top talent across the globe to ensure our continued success. Along with taking care of our customers, we want to be the best place for people to work and aim at creating a work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
• We are a part of the Global Business Services which delivers technology and operations capabilities to all Bank of America lines of business (LOB) and enterprise functions.
• Our employees help our customers and clients at every stage of their financial lives, helping them connect to what matters most. This purpose defines and unites us. Every day, we are focused on delivering value, convenience, expertise and innovation for individuals, businesses and institutional investors we serve worldwide.
• BA Continuum is a nonbank subsidiary of Bank of America, part of Global Business Services in the bank.
Shared Technology Services (STS) is a technology group providing solutions to the Global Business services group, which in turn caters to multiple Business like Consumer Wealth Solutions, Global Markets, etc. Major offerings of STS includes providing Technical experts spanning ETL, Hadoop, Dot Net, Mainframe, Java and Database with varying competency skills as per need.
Application Development - The Individual will be a part of Shared Technology Services STS providing Hadoop platform based solutions to multiple lines of business. Following established written procedures, guidelines and techniques, develops, enhances, tests, supports, maintains, and debugs software applications that support business units or support functions. Individual contributor role; fully competent to work under general direction for the most of low to moderate complex projects and seeks guidance and technical direction from more senior associates or leads, as needed. Meet functional and non-functional requirements. Often responsible for the completion of a phase of a project.
Certification if any : NA
Experience Range* 5-8 years
General Shift (11:30 AM to 8:30 PM / 12:30 PM to 9:30 PM)
MUM / CHN/GIFT
Learn more about this role